Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 12, 2009 -> 10:19 PM)
I told Shipps this would happen. You can only hop over the fence so many times....

Let's pray for Shipps' balls right now. :pray

At this hour, they have probably been removed from his body by force as predicted by me a few weeks ago.

Brutal...just brutal. I thought it was going to workout well when the night first started. Girl number 2 canceled out to going to the party, so great. Then somehow the word got out to girl number 1 that there was other interests involved. I dont know who told her or how anybody else knew because I told girl number 2 that we have to SERIOUSLY not tell anyone because it is a workplace relationship and that cant get out.

Girl number 1 seeks a motherf***in vengeance upon shipps and acts like a god damn whore to the whole f***ing bar the rest of the night. Kissing on my buddys. Grinding on crotches. Bad bad bad thing for me.

I honestly wish she would have just injured my balls. It would have been better than that display last night. I know its my fault but that chick knew what to do and say to really break a brother down to nothing. And I know people will say I deserved it but I wasnt playing this situation as bad as it sounds. I just gotta move on now.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
Brutal...just brutal. I thought it was going to workout well when the night first started. Girl number 2 canceled out to going to the party, so great. Then somehow the word got out to girl number 1 that there was other interests involved. I dont know who told her or how anybody else knew because I told girl number 2 that we have to SERIOUSLY not tell anyone because it is a workplace relationship and that cant get out.

Girl number 1 seeks a motherf***in vengeance upon shipps and acts like a god damn whore to the whole f***ing bar the rest of the night. Kissing on my buddys. Grinding on crotches. Bad bad bad thing for me.

Soxtalk has far reaching influence.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 05:18 PM)
I just gotta move on now to girl number 2.

Fixed. Just make sure she doesn't know about the word.... of the bird.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 05:24 PM)
Soxtalk has far reaching influence.

I think Jason, Mario or Andy snitched from fars awayz. :D

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 05:18 PM)
I honestly wish she would have just injured my balls. It would have been better than that display last night. I know its my fault but that chick knew what to do and say to really break a brother down to nothing. And I know people will say I deserved it but I wasnt playing this situation as bad as it sounds. I just gotta move on now.

Girl #1 hasn't exited your life yet. She was jealous and attempted to make you feel the same way, successfully it sounds like. It was a probably a blow to her ego more than anything. When she begins thinking what the other girl has that she doesn't have, and begins to wonder what is it that makes you so attractive, she'll come back. I'll guarantee it.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 08:26 AM)
Fixed. Just make sure she doesn't know about the word.... of the bird.

I think Jason, Mario or Andy snitched from fars awayz. :D

Yeah I totally liked informed her of the situation via Skype.

Pain Pill Post w/ ambien influence...

Shipps has some muff diven he needs to get ahold of hisself ,

the screen is beautifullly moving up and down rhe more I type...

SHIPPS get it together man,,, muff divin will do you good, better then icecream pants. Get on that,

Mabe this post should be moved to the drunk post of 2009 or something..

Shipps has hit his netstwisted all over now.

Join us next time to see how killer gets out of a castration.