AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Pods made a defensive blunder or two but had a great game at the plate. Gavin was darn good, Paulie with the HR, Beck's getting on a couple times, Jenks making it interesting...Thorty with the stud cleanup for Liney!!!

1 game out....YESSSS

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 08:12 PM)
We can officially declare ourselves "buyers" from this point until the 31st. This is purely speculation on my part. But I think Kenny's got something mammoth in store. Next 10 days will be very entertaining to say the least.

Carlos Torres start was pushed back a day. I'm thinking we might see him make a start if Richard struggles (with Richard or Poreda headed back to Charlotte temporarily to make roster space for Colon's short start).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)
Carlos Torres start was pushed back a day. I'm thinking we might see him make a start if Richard struggles (with Richard or Poreda headed back to Charlotte temporarily to make roster space for Colon's short start).

That's not exactly the move I had in mind when I said "mammoth." ;)

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 10:34 PM)
hat tip to AJ's throws tonight

Ozzie said during the postgame press conf that they would have a party to celebrate the 2 runenrs caught stealing. :lolhitting