GAME THREAD: Sox (63-61) @ Sawx (70-53), 6:10pm CT

NorthSideSox72

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im still fuming about AJ not even trying to block that f***ing pitch btw.....there are balls int he dirt he just stabs at i feel every other game instead of blocking it...and of course hawk never says a word about it because they go way back....

his offense has been as good this year as he's had in a sox uni

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:35 PM)
I'm sure someone will tell me I'm wrong here...

Thanks for 2005 Jose, now leave. Now. Don't sit in the dugout or clubhouse. Get a flight back to Cuba, go hang out or something. Your services aren't needed currently.

fixed

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:36 PM)
im still fuming about AJ not even trying to block that f***ing pitch btw.....there are balls int he dirt he just stabs at i feel every other game instead of blocking it...and of course hawk never says a word about it because they go way back....

There's no doubt that AJ is a very lazy player, but thank God he's hitting this year.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:36 PM)

He was set up on the outside corner, the ball was in the dirt on the inside corner, it was almost impossible to stop. AJ's reputation is excellent for blocking balls in the dirt.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:36 AM)

He cost us a run in the 2nd inning cause he let a forkball go right below him.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:32 PM)
We need to start showing some support for Jose. As long as we keep perpuating this myth that he can't perform, we are going to get this result. He just needs a confidence boost. I hope that next time he pitches at the Cell....he gets a standing ovation when heading to the mound to start the game. If we can restore his faith, we are more likely to get a guy who pitches like Lamar Hoyt....rather than one who pitches like Jose DeLeon

I can only assume you're joking.

If Jose Contreras is not designated for assignment and he starts another game for the White Sox, I suggest that nobody even show up to the park. Boycott the game, and I'm being as serious as possible.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
He was set up on the outside corner, the ball was in the dirt on the inside corner, it was almost impossible to stop. AJ's reputation is excellent for blocking balls in the dirt.

then his reputation isn't accurate...he's well below average....watch a guy like dioner navarro for two innings and you can see the difference