GAME THREAD: Sox (63-61) @ Sawx (70-53), 6:10pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:40 PM)
Its amazing how much s*** AJP gets around here. Wait until he's gone. He will be greatly appreciated.

I've said this hundreds of times. BRING BACK SPANKY!!!

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dizzy Sox @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:39 PM)
Huh?? :unsure:

Haha REALLY? AJ half-asses 2/3's of his outs down the line and just stabs at balls behind the plate instead of blocking.

However, he's by far our smartest base runner and has been hitting very well. I'm hoping AJ is back next year, as I don't think he's part of the problem.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 12:39 AM)
Somebody please explain to me why Ozzie Guillen's job isn't at least questioned strongly right now. He's doing an awful job this year, and his move to a 4 man rotation almost knocked us out of the playoffs last year.

You know him, KW, Walker, and Cooper have job security for life. I truly feel like Ozzie did a great job during the 1st half of the year, but he's been absolutely atrocious the 2nd half of the year.

They should just cut Hosey now and not even let him on the team flight. Just pathetic. Walk home...just like you let all of those runners. I still have no clue what he was doing on the play to Papi. Get the hell out of the way and inning over and we are still in the lead. He is just mentally weak right now. He just compounded his mistakes out there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:42 PM)
You know him, KW, Walker, and Cooper have job security for life. I truly feel like Ozzie did a great job during the 1st half of the year, but he's been absolutely atrocious the 2nd half of the year.

It's going to be a MISERABLE existance for Sox fans if people have job security for life. We will not win with an enviornment like that.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 24, 2009 -> 07:40 PM)
Its amazing how much s*** AJP gets around here. Wait until he's gone. He will be greatly appreciated.

to me, AJ is a frustrating ball player...he swings at absolutely everything, and is horrendous defensively (at least IMO)....i think hawk gives the pitchers way too much crap about guys stealing than they deserve to cover for AJ....that said the guy is a good pure hitter and has a knack for coming up with a clutch hit....and i love the way he runs the bases.....he is valuable, no doubt, but he has his shortcomings as well

I've been to that taco bell many a time btw