Game Thread

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how you guys expect this team to play any better.....when they come on this board every day and read comment after comment about how much they suck......how do you expect them to perform? It would be nice once to see White Sox fans actually support the team and give them a boost instead of tearing them apart and saying they have no chance to win.

QUOTE (SockMe @ Aug 25, 2009 -> 08:56 PM)
haha I was looking at my laptop and I heard Hawk go, Uh Oh, and then out loud I said, "Linebrink" with out knowing who was pitching. Guss it was just that obvious

You know, Scott's just working on a few things with his location and such. His arm is fine. He's just tinkering a bit. He's great. No worries.

Those were 3 of THE WORST curveballs I've ever seen. AJ calls for 2 of them that just rolled up there and he calls for ANOTHER ONE on an 0-2 pitch. Incredibly s***ty pitch...but also an incredibly s***ty call from AJ. After seeing those first two just roll up there with no bite whatsoever...he calls for another one. Jesus...I predicted it to my son sitting next to me (which wasn't hard to see),

I love how f***ed up this team is.

One day we have our offense, but we have no pitching.

One day we have our pitching, we have no offense.

Today we have our starting pitching, but have no offense and no bullpen.

Tomorrow we will have our offense and our starting pitching, but no bullpen.

The next day we will have no offense, but we will have our starting pitching and our bullpen.

After that, we will have our offense, but no starting pitching or bullpen.

I don't know how you guys expect this team to play any better.....when they come on this board every day and read comment after comment about how much they suck......how do you expect them to perform? It would be nice once to see White Sox fans actually support the team and give them a boost instead of tearing them apart and saying they have no chance to win.

We supported them big time. They lost me on the 3-3 bombjob vs. the O's and KC.

Still want 'em to win, but the team is a fricking joke.