Relationship Advice Thread

witesoxfan

WTF is with all these ideas?? Tell her to meet you at a Starbucks for a 20 min meet, ya know, to determine if you like her cuz you aren't sure if there's a spark yet. Then after you've had enough of her trying to impress you, decide if you wanna grab a dome or two in the car, or just bolt if you ain't feeling her.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Dec 31, 2014 -> 12:59 PM)
WTF is with all these ideas?? Tell her to meet you at a Starbucks for a 20 min meet, ya know, to determine if you like her cuz you aren't sure if there's a spark yet. Then after you've had enough of her trying to impress you, decide if you wanna grab a dome or two in the car, or just bolt if you ain't feeling her.

Just need to find a Motel 6 right?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 02:34 PM)
My girl has been on and off birth control for the last couple months and changed from very relaxed to up my ass. I am writing it off as just hormonal s*** but I'm annoyed but we've been fighting more than I'd like. I got yelled at for going to the bar and not telling her last week. I sent her a picture of my buddy when we were at the bar and she's like "why didn't you tell me you were there?" And it didn't end there. Birth control is just a bag of pros and cons.

How long have you been dating?

My girl has been on and off birth control for the last couple months and changed from very relaxed to up my ass. I am writing it off as just hormonal s*** but I'm annoyed but we've been fighting more than I'd like. I got yelled at for going to the bar and not telling her last week. I sent her a picture of my buddy when we were at the bar and she's like "why didn't you tell me you were there?" And it didn't end there. Birth control is just a bag of pros and cons.

Congrats on being a dad!

;)

Trying to have a baby can be a very stressful time for women, sometimes you just gotta let her be. Good luck! :D

Wait for the pregnancy hormones...

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 08:34 PM)

i am going to echo this statement...... congrats.....

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 03:26 PM)
It's really hard to quantify because she's kind of my second high school sweetheart. She moved to like a mile away from my parents house when we were 15 and I sat with her on the bus because she was cute. Then she start dating this mad man I played ball with until he got kicked off varsity. But I was dating this Palestinian who I dated for almost two years so I wasn't mad. Then her guy went all psycho on her claiming to kill himself if she dumped and she came to me so we first started hooking up at 17.

I hooked up with her for a few weekends and then I was worried about a relationship and avoided her even though I liked her. She showed up to a party she wasn't supposed to be at and I was hooking up with this Lithuanian I used to hook up with. She hated me for like six months. Then for a couple years we hooked up every few weeks/months and all of a sudden we started hooking up regularly and she was sleeping over. She says she hasn't hooked up with anyone but me for almost two years and I'm almost at a year being loyal to her. I was still hooking up with this Malaysian chick from school in the beginning.

She's awesome though. She cleans my place, she's never late, she's gorgeous, she's always considerate, she tries to pay for a dinner every once in a while, my family likes her, she loves to... Hang out. I wasn't trying to be in a relationship but she kind of forced my hand. I just worry these recent bouts aren't hormonal and she's just getting comfortable because we finally made it more official.

Pull out game strong.

World Traveler!

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 04:26 PM)
Pull out game strong.

Doesn't always work.

The male member releases pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm, so you've got a chance of pregnancy even before there's even an orgasm/release.

So, basically, you're just rolling dice without a condom.