NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:39 PM)
LeBron watch has ruined my life. I think we need to start a LBJWATCH-DETOX thread immediately after he announces his choice. Intervention style.

I'll be surprised if I have a job by the end given my lack of production at work!

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:39 PM)
LeBron watch has ruined my life. I think we need to start a LBJWATCH-DETOX thread immediately after he announces his choice. Intervention style.

Rex Grossman ruined your life. LeBron was just a cherry on the cake.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:48 PM)
you're suffering from the side effects of your addiction. . . wrongthreadpostitis. I feel ya brother. Get to a meeting.

I agree on the detox thread its going to be a must. I feel the addiction will be easier to overcome if he comes to the bulls though, it may take years if he doesn't.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:07 PM)
Just to give you guys some false hope, guess where Lebron will be on Friday....

http://www.neobasketball.com/Tournaments/S...owcaseHome.html

I actually kind of feel Lebron may come to Chicago. He waited until his Cleveland camp was over and now he makes his announcement the day before his Chicago camp?

Quite the coincidence if it indeed is one. I'm with you. I have a sneaky suspicion.

If we sign LBJ, regardless if we get Bosh or not, I will finally be a basketball fan again.

When I was a youngin, I was a Bulls fan for obvious reasons... it was the 90's! But ever since the glory days and the Bulls being crap-mediocre, I lost most of my interest in the Bulls and NBA.

But if we get Lebron, well, wouldn't that be something! I WANT LEBRON!!!

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:55 PM)
I need some Purple Drank to take the edge off, anyone have JaMarcus Russell's phone number?

If he doesn't answer, I'm sure Johnny Jolly, or if you don't want to go the football route, Mike Jones/Paul Wall, Lil Wayne, etc.. would be happy to hook you up.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:20 AM)
no, you got it all wrong... Homer invented it, Moe stole it!

Homer? Homer Simpson? That drunk? Moe Syzslak is a certified mixologist, I take his word over some bumbling nuclear engineer.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:28 AM)
Homer? Homer Simpson? That drunk? Moe Syzslak is a certified mixologist, I take his word over some bumbling nuclear engineer.

Sounds like you found some Purple Drank after all.

so, goin to bed, but gotta say i'm lookin forward to some nice substance-free posts all day tomorrow while i slack off at work again. I especially want some nice hypotheticals from Bucher such as : "Lebron done deal to chicago" then "I meant if Chicago was his hometown and he was drafted by them already, and still had noah and rose it would be a done deal, if i was him."

wade and bosh's agent says their decisions on where they play are independant of lebron's tv episode on espn, so my guess: lebron > (insert team) in a sign and trade, wade and bosh will not be a part of where he goes

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 12:46 AM)
so, goin to bed, but gotta say i'm lookin forward to some nice substance-free posts all day tomorrow while i slack off at work again. I especially want some nice hypotheticals from Bucher such as : "Lebron done deal to chicago" then "I meant if Chicago was his hometown and he was drafted by them already, and still had noah and rose it would be a done deal, if i was him."

Haha, i'm getting absolutely no work done this week, and It's good to see I'm not alone.