7/7 - LA vs. Sox

Heads22

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Been listening to Rongey's show on the internet. Good stuff. He's so reasonable with many morons calling in.

What is your take on Jake?

Considering his injuries, do you think he's a bust in Chicago? The bang for the buck and all that?

If KW had it to do over again, would he have made the deal?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
By the way, did anyone else notice that Carlos Quentin's cousin is the State Farm guy?

13521_512x288_manicured__yEaT5IohBUKtffS

I think the same thing every time I see those f***ing annoying commercials.

no comment

Yes you've proven your knowledge of baseball is so much greater than mine. You know it all. I already have given you credit for that. Congratulations on knowing so much more baseball than me. You don't know how long I played the game. You don't know s*** about my knowledge of the game compared to your esteemed knowledge.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 8, 2010 -> 03:20 AM)
Yes you've proven your knowledge of baseball is so much greater than mine. You know it all. I already have given you credit for that. Congratulations on knowing so much more baseball than me. You don't know how long I played the game. You don't know s*** about my knowledge of the game compared to your esteemed knowledge.

I never said anything about your knowledge. More about how "great" anyone is associated with the radio broadcast.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 7, 2010 -> 09:20 PM)

:o

I think I lost about 20 baseball IQ points listening to the calls Rongey and Cowley were taking.

The only thing I thought was curious was Rongey defending the idea of Big Z to the Sox, but at least 20 MLB teams would take him off the Cubs' hands if there was very little financial risk.

The Cubs really can't afford to bring him back (in terms of their clubhouse), can't cut him, they can't showcase him in the bigs...they just have to hope a team gets desperate enough to offer to pay for 25-50% of his contract.

Edited by caulfield12