2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 24, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)
Miami..lol

Signing Chris Bosh was a mistake.

The Heat would be so much better with a guy like Noah. They need a guy who will do the dirty work download and not need the offense to go through him at times. Plus the Heat would be about $10M richer.

If I was Miami, I'd trade Bosh and trade for a PG.

Miami has folded against basically every team they've played that's a legit contender come spring. If they keep playing like this they're definitely f***ed come playoff time.

The Bulls are down 12 at the half, more respectable than it looked in the second quarter.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 12:46 AM)
Rose+Noah=W

If I was LeBron I'd be kicking my own ass right now (if I cared about winning). He really dropped the f***ing ball on this one. This is a first place team, borderline championship contender WITHOUT him.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 02:54 AM)
They really need Mike Miller in there.. sucks that they wont be able to break that record this year but I think by the end of the season theyll be where they need to

I think I'll start ignoring your predictions. Especially after your early season prediction of the Heat and last week's Bears game.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 08:43 AM)
I think I'll start ignoring your predictions. Especially after your early season prediction of the Heat and last week's Bears game.

Right now, the only thing that might make this team work this season is trading Bosh to fill all the other roles they need. Especially if Haslem is lost for the full season, they have zero inside presence. Lebron doesn't want to be a post player, and they have no one else who can defend in there. I thought Haslem could do it coming into the year.

I'll also bet you that all 3 of them are still "Kinda" out of shape. That they all spent 3 months partying, thinking it'd be easy.

There is no doubt in my mind that Derrick Rose is the MVP of the NBA right now. Paul is obviously having a great year, but not as good as Rose. Deron Williams might be D-Rose's biggest competition. Rose is def. in the top five, so my bias probably gives his #1, but I just don't see someone who is playing at an elite level that it more important to his team's success.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 08:51 AM)
There is no doubt in my mind that Derrick Rose is the MVP of the NBA right now. Paul is obviously having a great year, but not as good as Rose. Deron Williams might be D-Rose's biggest competition. Rose is def. in the top five, so my bias probably gives his #1, but I just don't see someone who is playing at an elite level that it more important to his team's success.

Granted I only watch a Bulls game on rare occasion but it always seems like Rose misses very key shots late in the 4th quarter of games...at least whenever I happen to watch.

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 02:54 AM)
They really need Mike Miller in there.. sucks that they wont be able to break that record this year but I think by the end of the season theyll be where they need to

You are right, Mike Miller would of changed everything. lol

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 24, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)
If I was LeBron I'd be kicking my own ass right now (if I cared about winning). He really dropped the f***ing ball on this one. This is a first place team, borderline championship contender WITHOUT him.

hey, what the hell does World Wide Wes know? Lebrons friends know what is good for him

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 25, 2010 -> 09:54 AM)
Granted I only watch a Bulls game on rare occasion but it always seems like Rose misses very key shots late in the 4th quarter of games...at least whenever I happen to watch.

Rose turns it up a notch in the 4th quarter and carries the team on his back at times.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 24, 2010 -> 11:50 PM)

I'm sure he is too busy blaming someone else for this.