2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 05:59 PM)
It´s funny, CP3 doesn´t have a stellar game and now no one is here trying to make the CP3 better than Rose argument...

That's because there's really no point in doing it. Do I think Paul is a better player than Rose? Yes, and one game doesn't change that (It's worth noting that his game was still incredibly efficient). Is it worth making that argument in here, where people clearly have no interest in listening? No, not really.

Edited by Felix

My god Rose was terrible. 4-18 and 5 TOs. He and Boozer were terrible on offense. Can't argue with the game winning shot though.

Good thing Deng and Korver showed up.

Edited by chw42

Holy s*** Carlos Boozer was f***ing awful. How many times did he get punked and have his shot blocked in the paint? Like 5? 6? And he and Noah were fumbling the god damn passes like they were Johnny Knox and Greg Olsen.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
How bad were Foster's fouls? I didn't see the first 47:30 of the game.

One was an elbow directly to Derrick Rose's face (you know it's bad when he reacts and starts coming at someone, he NEVER does)

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 08:41 PM)
Holy s*** Carlos Boozer was f***ing awful. How many times did he get punked and have his shot blocked in the paint? Like 5? 6? And he and Noah were fumbling the god damn passes like they were Johnny Knox and Greg Olsen.

I will say he was the only one to return some of the hard fouls. When he gave Foster the shot on the Korver three, I appluaded.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 07:09 PM)
That's because there's really no point in doing it. Do I think Paul is a better player than Rose? Yes, and one game doesn't change that (It's worth noting that his game was still incredibly efficient). Is it worth making that argument in here, where people clearly have no interest in listening? No, not really.

LOL

Give me an inefficent night like Rose had vs Indy but makes the game winning hoop to an efficent night like Paul had while getting owned by the Lakers.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 08:45 PM)
LOL

Give me an inefficent night like Rose had vs Indy but makes the game winning hoop to an efficent night like Paul had while getting owned by the Lakers.

And this is when the conversation ends. That's a really, really, really, really downright moronic analysis of Rose's night.

Rose had no confidence in his shot tonight, it's like you could tell he knew he was going to toss up a brick. He'd either hesitate/stutter before tossing up a shot that wasn't even close or he'd say "f*** it" and go for the lane.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
I will say he was the only one to return some of the hard fouls. When he gave Foster the shot on the Korver three, I appluaded.

He got Hansbrough really good on one play too, it was borderline dirty

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 21, 2011 -> 08:51 PM)
Haven't heard people's thoughts on Pippen as an announcer. To me, he's a better tipper than he is announcer.

I love what he adds to Stacey and Neal. I like that he gives some great game breakdown in between Stacey doing his thing. It brings a great balance to the booth.