2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
It came down entirely to execution. Miami didn't execute late in games and that is why they aren't hoisting the trophy. They close out a giant lead in game 2 or a big lead in game 4 they win this series. Spoelsta is a garbage head coach. If LeBron doesn't go nuts and dominate Rose every 4th quarter the Bulls would have been playing for the championship.

Bingo.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 10:41 PM)
Balta,

you arent even watching the games, how can you even take yourself seriously?

As for Lebron, he didnt play well today, but thats not why Miami is losing. They are losing because Dallas shot better than Miami did and when you can shoot and the other team cant defend the three, you will win games.

Its why I predicted Dallas by 6, so I guess I have no clue what Im talking about.

So if Lebron was playing better, the Heat might be winning .

Probably not, Miami was averaging in the 90s all playoffs and there was no real reason to believe that they would score 100+ each night.

The statistics definitely suggested that Dallas should win this series, you just never know how its going to play out. Whether its Wade sucking against the Bulls or Lebron against the Mavericks, there are just very few times when all 3 of Miami's players + the bench click. Who knows why, but there offense has been limited and the only reason they beat the Bulls is that the Bulls shot terribly. Had the Bulls shot well, they probably beat Miami.

It was silly to anoint Miami as an unstoppable team, because they just never played like it. There was a reason they werent the #1 seed and it comes down to offensive execution and the failure to utilize their players.

Dallas was the better team for those 6 games, thats all that matters.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
That POS LeBron untucks his jersey wwith a minute left and congratulates no one. BEAT THE HEAT DIRK GONNA DIRK WE DID IT.

He's a huge asshole in every sense of the word. Basically a 5 year old given the greatest talent in history and the brain of a pile of dogs***.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
LMAO at all of you that said Miami would not only beat Dallas in this series but had already locked up the next 3 or 4 titles.

And I have no problem being wrong and looking like an idiot. This is sports. We have no control over what happens. We throw s*** out there independent of if we end up right or wrong. I don't bet on this s***. This is a great day and I'm happy as one can be for a team I don't give a s*** about.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:49 PM)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

lol, grow up aren't you like 50? I wasn't crying about it, gmafb