Snowmageddon 2011

Brian

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 04:25 PM)
I was in that group when it was like 200 people, since it started here at Ball State, and now it's over 76K. lol, wow. Check out some of the pictures of the art that has been done here at BSU w/ the snow. It's phenomenal stuff.

112k now.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 04:50 PM)
The outdoor outlet mall that I worked at closed early at 3 today. My guess would be that it will be closed tomorrow too. I was kinda pissed though because I already had the day off.

I'm upset work got cancelled because I need the cash. Looks like I'm just hunkering in with some beer and books for the next two days.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 04:56 PM)
I'm upset work got cancelled because I need the cash. Looks like I'm just hunkering in with some beer and books for the next two days.

I still get paid for the work that I missed tonight and would have gotten paid if I was scheduled to work tomorrow. Where do you work now it seems like I haven't talked to you in forever and you live like 4 blocks away?

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 05:15 PM)
I still get paid for the work that I missed tonight and would have gotten paid if I was scheduled to work tomorrow. Where do you work now it seems like I haven't talked to you in forever and you live like 4 blocks away?

I work at Herget Middle School.

QUOTE (TomPickle @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 05:22 PM)
I just spent an hour shoveling, by the time I walked back to the front door the walkway looked like it did before I started shoveling.

Ha, I'm right near you. I spent 20 minutes shoveling as we had drifts of 3 feet in the driveway.

It's starting to return to the same way... I guess I'll skip the gym tonight since I'll be getting a workout every two hours anyway.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 05:38 PM)
Ha, I'm right near you. I spent 20 minutes shoveling as we had drifts of 3 feet in the driveway.

It's starting to return to the same way... I guess I'll skip the gym tonight since I'll be getting a workout every two hours anyway.

Were you really gonna go to the gym in this weather???

I'm still deciding if I wanna do start some shoveling tonight, or just wait til it all builds up tommorow.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 05:54 PM)
Just got home from the loop (left at about 4pm). If you are traveling, I suggest avoiding Lake Shore Drive. When I got there it was completely backed up and had very little visibility. Id suggest other streets.

A caller called in the Score around 4ish and said he saw like 4 guys jogging along Lake Shore. Not sure if it was true, but that's not Chicago tough, that's Chicago stupid.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 06:15 PM)
Heh, I've re-decided to go to the gym.

You don't go from 211 to 195 in 3 weeks by making excuses dammit. (Yay me).

"We're happy for ya!!!"

Seriosuly though, thats impressive. Been meaning to get on a weight loss kick, but it's been progressing very, very slowly.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 1, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
"We're happy for ya!!!"

Seriosuly though, thats impressive. Been meaning to get on a weight loss kick, but it's been progressing very, very slowly.

Going to the Gym was almost a terrible idea, but managed to get the car back in the garage...