2011 MLB Catch-All Thread

Balta1701

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 01:17 PM)
is it just me, or are you guys noticing a lot of empty seats in yankee stadium?

You mean like.. almost all of them that are in view of the TV cameras? If I recall correctly, this is a pretty common sight at Yankee stadium.

So I opened up MLB GameDay and I saw pretty much the same thing I saw last year. I couldn't figure out why you guys were hyping it up so much. Then I saw the button in the top right to switch from Classic to Game Day. Holy s***, thats f***ing awesome! Way to go MLB.com.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 01:46 PM)
new MLB Gameday is going to make me follow many more games that i normall wouldn't. And the video updates are so quick! I love it.

Yeah, they pop up so quickly after the play happens, you really feel connected to the game.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 02:11 PM)
I wonder what a reasonable price point for those seats would be.. How could the Yankees fill the seats, while keeping them lucrative?

I'd assume some folks didn't go because the weather is horrendous.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Mar 31, 2011 -> 08:36 PM)
I just can not see the cubs competing with the Brewers or Reds and the Cardinals are always there.

I feel like Reds are due for a huge letdown season, as could be one of those years where pitching is down for them due to high-pressured innings last year. If Greinke can get healthy, Brewers can win this division. I do think the Cubs lineup will be pretty solid for the first few months until Fukudome and Soriano fade away.

Edited by fathom