All In The Twins Ass; 5/4/2011 Gamethread

Quin

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:14 PM)
WOW the stadium is EMPTY! whats the attendence? 9k??

well the sox are....bad, and its a day game, i guess. dont think anyone is going to call off to go lol

QUOTE (onedude @ May 4, 2011 -> 08:15 PM)
I think the rest of the team is starting to wear off on PK and Quentin...they've been in a slide recently.

Or Quentin, just like in 2009, had a good home run stretch during April and started having bad mechanics as he started dropping his back shoulder more and popped up a lot to right.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:16 PM)
Or Quentin, just like in 2009, had a good home run stretch during April and started having bad mechanics as he started dropping his back shoulder more and popped up a lot to right.

which is a common thing with the white sox at that park that is never corrected.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 4, 2011 -> 04:19 PM)

VinnyBinny's Beverage Depot just cancelled its sponsorship due to concern about being associated with negativity over the remainder of the season.

But, that makes no sense! Here's why: "Drink away your sorrows! Stop by Binny's for a nice cold 24-pack!"

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:19 PM)

Vinny's Beverage Depot just cancelled its sponsorship due to concern about being associated with negativity over the remainder of the season.

A liquor store? Is there a better sponsor for this team right now?

I wonder what it would take to completely purge any mentioning of ALL IN from the White Sox. Some people think that it is one of the reasons for the bad start because players are pressing too much out of the gate. It kind of makes sense to me.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:24 PM)
Lilly and Omar are up in the bottom of the ninth?

Now those are 2 scary hitters.

AJ is the least likely option of the potential three hitters coming up to do anything.

the way this season is going this game will end up coming down to juan pierre

Edited by Harry Chappas

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ May 4, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
I wonder what it would take to completely purge any mentioning of ALL IN from the White Sox. Some people think that it is one of the reasons for the bad start because players are pressing too much out of the gate. It kind of makes sense to me.

How about Fold Pre-flop, this team sucks cock.

Nice ring to it.