All In The Twins Ass; 5/4/2011 Gamethread

Quin

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fathom's double play prediction is still alive if we can actually score and get the game into extra innings.

Or one of AJ's "passed balls" to allow a runner to 1st and four outs in an inning to occur. Except that's unlikely to happen with Butera. Even if he can't hit one-half his weight.

Did they really just have a horrible "Ed Farmer voiceover" commercial which had "fairweather fans" in it??? The marketing department must be really oblivious if they let that one get by. Think it was 5th 3rd Bank. You would think they wouldn't want to insult anyone who'd go out to a game from here on out.

While they're at it, they should discount season tickets next year by at least 10-15% for 2012.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:39 PM)
Is that what it was? Truth be told, I saw him at Providence, and never thought he'd make it.

I never understood the pick from the get go.

QUOTE (T R U @ May 4, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
lol whose not calm? you tried to be cute and put "broham" on there so I just told you that I posted before you edited, so don't be a dumbass.. stop overreacting

I tried to be cute by mocking frat boys? Hmm, alright. And I'm sorry for being a dumbass. I didn't realize my 2:38 edit was clearly after your 2:38 post. I can be so dumb sometimes. :crying

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 11:40 AM)
Again, playing like a team trying to get their manager fired.

I wonder if a manager has ever been fired while his team had a game in progress?

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 4, 2011 -> 06:42 PM)
I wonder if a manager has ever been fired while his team had a game in progress?

All I know is I'm going to be refreshing this site quite often tonight and tomorrow hoping to see "Coach X is fired"

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:41 PM)
I tried to be cute by mocking frat boys? Hmm, alright. And I'm sorry for being a dumbass. I didn't realize my 2:38 edit was clearly after your 2:38 post. I can be so dumb sometimes. :crying

lol ok buddy, you are so weird

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2011 -> 11:43 AM)
All I know is I'm going to be refreshing this site quite often tonight and tomorrow hoping to see "Coach X is fired"

I've been doin' that for a couple of weeks now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 4, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
DON'T TRY TO BE CUTE AND CALL ME BUDDY!!! RAGGEE!!!

Can we get back to watching this ship sink now?

haha, sure thing

Las Vegas odds on when Rios reaches .200 batting average?

ALEXEI, that might be YOUR last radio ad as well. An ugly an effort as your defensive play this year. That was the result after how many takes?

YAY, I'll take it if that's what it takes to "reverse" jinx Sox players.

Pierre, you suck, suck, suck!!! Will that make him stop sucking?

Edited by caulfield12