Sox vs. Rangers, 05/17, 7:10, CSN+

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
Dunn chases ball 4, that's after Alexei swung at a face high pitch. I hope we get shut out if it means Walker's one step closer to being canned.

He is not going anywhere. Nothing has happened yet. This season is basically over as they are way too inconsistent and the Tigers are looking strong.

We can pretend that the talent will come around but it just is not there.

Rios, Quentin, Beckham, etc The talent is thought to be there but I gotta admit it really is not.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:22 PM)
How can Walker still be employed 13 scoreless innings at home again. :fight

Ya know Soxfest, sometimes ya just gotta tip your cap. That kid of theirs is pitching a heckuva game tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
So yeah, what happened to Danks' stuff? How's his velocity this year statistically comapred to last year? And this 6 man rotation is sure paying off, as almost everyone's looked less sharp.

dude it's not his velocity, he has lost command on all of his pitches

how many times does Danks start a game, facing the first hitter of the game, and throw ball 1? he can't even throw strike f***ing 1 to the first hitter of the game, this is either lack of preparation, or something else causing his command to fade

QUOTE (Real @ May 17, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
dude it's not his velocity, he has lost command on all of his pitches

how many times does Danks start a game, facing the first hitter of the game, and throw ball 1? he can't even throw strike f***ing 1 to the first hitter of the game, this is either lack of preparation, or something else causing his command to fade

Alright, I'm game - I give up. How many times? I'm of course assuming you have the answer to this question ready to go at your fingertips. As if the first freakin' pitch of the game means anything in the grand scheme of things, but I digress. How many times?

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ May 17, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
Alright, I'm game - I give up. How many times? I'm of course assuming you have the answer to this question ready to go at your fingertips. As if the first freakin' pitch of the game means anything in the grand scheme of things, but I digress. How many times?

Lol, I agree.