5/26 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd almost like to see some type of phantom injury for Dunn. Give him a couple weeks off. Send him home for a week to clear his head. I never would have guessed he would be this bad for this long. Unreal.

Edited by flavum

Sleep_176.jpg

Guillen.....Guillen......HEY WAKE UP OZZIE. Phone for you, its the bullpen. They are ready. Walk to the mound, point with your right arm, your other right arm....yeah....and then wait for the pitcher give him the ball then you can go back to the dugout and sleep.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)
quick question: can u pinch hit once the batter has been announced? like when dunn was going to bat, they put in the lefty, could u pinch hit for him even though he had been announced?

Yeah. A batter doesn't have to see a pitch, but a new pitcher has to pitch at least 1.

In fact, you can pinch hit for a batter any time before 2 strikes I believe. So you can pinch-hit on a 3-1 count with bases loaded for a guy who crushes fastballs if you want.

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

Man, Humber is a BEAST

Do you guys think he'll be in our rotation next year?

Guessing it'll be Danks, Humber, Sale, Floyd, Jackson assuming we bring back Edwin (I would normally say he's gone, but we don't have anyone in the wings nearly as good as what he's 'capable' of being)

It'll be interesting to see what he gets in arbitration