f*** Detroit, the Game Thread Sox vs Tigers 9/12/11

southsider2k5

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
So we get Verlander tomorrow and top prospect (by White Sox standards) Dylan Alexrod going against this juggernaut on Wednesday? Yeah. I'll go ahead all call the sweep.

The worst thing about this series is that the Tigers cannot clinch here. Anything to further Ozzie's embarrassment and media scrutiny would be great.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 01:05 AM)
And fathom was right. The Tigers aren't just a bi-product of a weak division. This team is legit.

It's scary as hell to think of what happens if they bring in Reyes or Aramis, etc. No reason in the world for them to not be the class of the AL Central the next few years.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
I f***ing hate Miller Lite commercials with a passion. Those on the tv as well as the radio...

ok so i just got home, saw the score. i see the last few posts about ozzie being fired. what did he do this time?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 08:58 PM)
So we get Verlander tomorrow and top prospect (by White Sox standards) Dylan Alexrod going against this juggernaut on Wednesday? Yeah. I'll go ahead all call the sweep.

Axelrod wins with a score of .5 - 0

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
It's scary as hell to think of what happens if they bring in Reyes or Aramis, etc. No reason in the world for them to not be the class of the AL Central the next few years.

I still think Scherzer is the second best pitcher (at least stuff wise) in the division. If he ever puts it together for a full season? Ouch.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Sep 12, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
I f***ing hate Miller Lite commercials with a passion. Those on the tv as well as the radio...

I know that Bud Light is far from a "good" beer, but at least it's relatively tasteless. Miller Lite tastes like cold piss that came from a horse fed only asparagus.

Look at the f***in' Rays. Won again. Only 3 games behind Boston now. And they've got Price going against Alfredo Simon tomorrow while Boston is throwing out Tim Wakefield and his 8 something ERA since July IN Toronto and their mashers.

My bad. The series is in Boston. Still, I like the Rays' chances of cutting the deficit to two games.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 02:14 AM)
Look at the f***in' Rays. Won again. Only 3 games behind Boston now. And they've got Price going against Alfredo Simon tomorrow while Boston is throwing out Tim Wakefield and his 8 something ERA since July IN Toronto and their mashers.

You think we could have gotten Lawrie for Danks? I do...and I love BL

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 03:17 AM)
There is something wrong with that kid, no idea what.. But the Rockies are laughing at all they got for him this year. Maybe ole Tim can get him going in 2012

You mean like Padres were when they got rid of Peavy's contract?