2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 01:31 PM)

What a stupid article...

So DRose never faced racism, please.

We know DRose is a model citizen, never been in trouble with the law and Jeremy Lin is a better role model because he's Asian and doesn't talk back when racial slurs are hurled at him?

ok, great logic.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 02:28 PM)
What a stupid article...

So DRose never faced racism, please.

We know DRose is a model citizen, never been in trouble with the law and Jeremy Lin is a better role model because he's Asian and doesn't talk back when racial slurs are hurled at him?

ok, great logic.

The biggest problem with this article is that is written awful. If you want to talk about Rose not being a role model, talk about him cheating to get into college. Talk about him letting down his teammates, university and fans when they took the final four appearance away from Memphis.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)
The biggest problem with this article is that is written awful. If you want to talk about Rose not being a role model, talk about him cheating to get into college. Talk about him letting down his teammates, university and fans when they took the final four appearance away from Memphis.

That's fair game and you make a good point.

To be honest, I'm with Chuck Barkley on this one, parents should be role models, not young athletes that make millions to play a sport, but that's just me...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 02:43 PM)
That's fair game and you make a good point.

To be honest, I'm with Chuck Barkley on this one, parents should be role models, not young athletes that make millions to play a sport, but that's just me...

I can understand that. Honestly I don't understand why Rose would be the target of that article with all of the real criminals in the game.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 01:55 PM)
No mention of Martell Webster's last second slam dunk when down three points?

Martell Webster was arguably my least favorite Timberwolf (really it's hard to pick between Wes, Darko and Martell) BEFORE this play. Imagine how I felt after it.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 22, 2012 -> 12:15 PM)
Joe Johnson out of All-Star Game and 3pt Shootout

Rondo in ASG. No idea for 3pt.

I vote Korver or Watson for the shootout.

Korver would be awesome, there are no defenders in a 3 pt contest so he should ve fine.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Feb 22, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)
This is the Noah that was missing in last year's ECF, if Noah plays like this, no one on Miami frontcourt can f*** with him.

Please stay healthy :pray

Now the Bulls need a healthy PG and SG.

Yet Carlos Boozer hasn't missed a game yet.