2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:58 PM)
For all we know they could have done it last year had Rose not went down.

Sure - last year's supporting cast and bench was way better than this year. I'm not arguing that. I was arguing the Bulls' roster as currently assembled.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 02:35 PM)
Because there's no point anymore. You are a troll.

Steve...quit with the stupid posts. Getting sick and tired of all of the nonsense that comes from your keystrokes. Probably 20% of your posts add value. The other 80% are stupid one-liners which aren't necessary.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 04:59 PM)
Steve...quit with the stupid posts. Getting sick and tired of all of the nonsense that comes from your keystrokes. Probably 20% of your posts add value. The other 80% are stupid one-liners which aren't necessary.

I don't believe your figures to be true, and if you want to single me out of the 20 or so posters who call RZZZA a troll because he's a troll, go right ahead. Also, feel free to read more of my posts over the past month or so and more of his posts over the last month or so and get back to me.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 03:02 PM)
I don't believe your figures to be true, and if you want to single me out of the 20 or so posters who call RZZZA a troll because he's a troll, go right ahead. Also, feel free to read more of my posts over the past month or so and more of his posts over the last month or so and get back to me.

What I'm saying is, it isn't your job to mod. If you think Rzza's post are stupid, put him on ignore and move on. Having to go through the back and forth bickering that adds no value is pointless.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 05:04 PM)
What I'm saying is, it isn't your job to mod. If you think Rzza's post are stupid, put him on ignore and move on. Having to go through the back and forth bickering that adds no value is pointless.

Listen, he re-posted the stupidity that is our bench and supporting cast is better this year than last year. This thread has already been through that debate with him multiple times. He acted as a troll and was called out as such and then I moved along and ignored his continued troll-like posts that included baiting with name calls and Kirk Hinrich speak. Jumping in on the tail end of a conversation and dishing out warnings like that annoys me. I have changed my posting style plenty, and have made concessions where they need be. In this case, a troll was trolling and told as such, and had I not said it, someone else would have.

Which is weird because this has been a fascinating NBA season so far. The bulls haven't been, but I've really enjoyed everything else. The resurgence of a genuinely fun to watch knicks team, memphis playing aces, the struggles of the lakers and I've enjoyed the Rockets too.

I figured my comment would spark some reading material.

I think people missed the hot Marco Bellineli part, and I'm not talking about his sexy Sly Stallone looks either. I'm talking about the Marco that's been averaging near 19ppg since becoming a starter.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 06:31 PM)
you are still here, arent you?

Somehow

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 18, 2012 -> 06:31 PM)
Suspensions. Interested?

The "tough internet mod" card sure is an impressive one to play. Really must make the girls swoon.

Edited by Felix