Soxtalk Meetup?

justBLAZE

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Aug 2, 2012 -> 11:09 PM)
Ill only go if greg goes.

I'll go if somebody pays my plane fare and buys me a seat in the fabled club level or whatever the middle level is called. Kidding. I actually was planning on coming back in August or a weekend in Sept. to see family, hopefully when the Sox are in town. I'm past the days of getting bad seats, though. I'd want to sit in a primo section.

Only if Marty posts sexist remarks on his twitter

EDIt: greg, reading your post made me realize that I've seen as many Royals game at Kaufman as I have the Sox at the Cell. A bad fan I am.

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 2, 2012 -> 05:58 PM)
I'll go if somebody pays my plane fare and buys me a seat in the fabled club level or whatever the middle level is called. Kidding. I actually was planning on coming back in August or a weekend in Sept. to see family, hopefully when the Sox are in town. I'm past the days of getting bad seats, though. I'd want to sit in a primo section.

I'll do this. But you have to drink (i.e. get drunk) and allow me to record it with my phone. Drunk greg? Oh yes. That's viral stuff right there.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 2, 2012 -> 10:49 PM)
Really we should do Bacardi at the park 3-4 hours before the game and then everyone can figure out their seats individually. No way does everyone agree on where to sit and how much to pay etc etc...

BATP is the s***.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 3, 2012 -> 01:17 AM)
I'll do this. But you have to drink (i.e. get drunk) and allow me to record it with my phone. Drunk greg? Oh yes. That's viral stuff right there.

damn jordan u must be rich to pay my plane fare.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 2, 2012 -> 10:49 PM)
Really we should do Bacardi at the park 3-4 hours before the game and then everyone can figure out their seats individually. No way does everyone agree on where to sit and how much to pay etc etc...

are you coming from Europe ? ;)