2013 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 1, 2013 -> 09:09 AM)
One more episode of True Blood and I may finally quit. I hate but can't stop watching.

I haven't bothered to watch this season. I already know I'd hate it based on the last couple of seasons.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 10:33 AM)
So, I stayed in the living room last night as my wife watched The Bachelorette. Holy s*** do I feel like a dumber, more awful person this morning for having watched that show for 2 hours.

LMAO. I had the same miserable night

It was amazing to see all these douche-bag meat heads act like little Cinderella princesses/drama queens. And God, the amount of "i'm so in love, this is the happiest moment in my life that i will cherish until the day I die" talk was vomit-inducing.

I honestly hope those "guys" come back to the real world and are shamed by every woman they meet for the rest of their lives.

Alright guys I am looking for another show or two to start watching. I am looking for one that is in season 1 or 2 that won't take awhile to get caught up. I am into the Dexter, Criminal Minds, Breaking Bad, Castle, Homeland type of shows.

I started watching Graceland which I like so far

Any suggestions??

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 04:27 PM)
Alright guys I am looking for another show or two to start watching. I am looking for one that is in season 1 or 2 that won't take awhile to get caught up. I am into the Dexter, Criminal Minds, Breaking Bad, Castle, Homeland type of shows.

Any suggestions??

The Bridge starts next week on F/X. Looks promising.

I'd also suggest Veep which just wrapped up the second season.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 06:27 PM)

Any suggestions??

Fishing With John

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 10:33 AM)
So, I stayed in the living room last night as my wife watched The Bachelorette. Holy s*** do I feel like a dumber, more awful person this morning for having watched that show for 2 hours.

I live with 3 guys and they all watch it. I watch a lot of dumb s*** but that show is just awful.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2013 -> 06:27 PM)

Any suggestions??

Copper. It's a BBC America show. S2 just started on Sunday. If you have ever seen Gangs of New York, it's like that. Similar time period, exact same "5 points" neighborhood in NY.

Also, Hell on Wheels is pretty cool. AMC show about the building of the transcontinential railroad. That is 2 seasons deep.

The American's is a good one too. FX show that just finished S1 a couple months ago.

I watch probably 20+ dramas a year, so I've got plenty more suggestions of those aren't interesting enough.

QUOTE (Tuna @ Jul 4, 2013 -> 01:04 PM)
Not sure if this was mentioned yet but Ray Donnovan on Showtime started last week and was pretty good.

I was impressed as well. They introduced a lot in the pilot and from what I have read it said not to try and figure everything out right away. I guess the first few episodes are past paced like that with a lot going on.