2013 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 6, 2013 -> 12:31 PM)
I thought Ray Donovan was sort of dull. I'll give it 3 eps like every show but not excited about it.

I agree, but I think the concept of the show lends for some really cool things. It's not a typical storyline, and Liev Shrieber is pretty bad ass. I'll definitely give it at least half a season.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 8, 2013 -> 02:14 PM)
Big Brother fans - this is slightly NSFW - Amanda makes a "bra" out of band-aids and parades around the house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xcnXNQeHuc

She has huge fake knockers, and I can't look away.

She clearly loves those tits, but hookin up with pizza boy did her in in my eyes.

Aaryn is one of the hottest girls ever on the show but what a f***ing c***. Racist, biggot, b****.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 8, 2013 -> 05:17 PM)
Aaryn is one of the hottest girls ever on the show but what a f***ing c***. Racist, biggot, b****.

Ya, this.

Is it just me or is this cast just extremely unlikable so far?

Edited by Rowand44

I like this season of Dexter so far, the only thing I would nitpick us Quinn having all of these feelings about Deb. Dude, Batista's sister is way hotter than Deb.

I like Dr Vogel, I think she could very well be the big baddie this season

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 6, 2013 -> 11:39 AM)
I agree, but I think the concept of the show lends for some really cool things. It's not a typical storyline, and Liev Shrieber is pretty bad ass. I'll definitely give it at least half a season.

What the 2nd episode good? Anybody see it yet

Also, my guess for Dexter is that this Vogel lady is actually trying to pin all the serial killers against eachother, to have them all wipe each other out. So while she is telling Dexter her life is in trouble, she is also telling another "patient" of hers that Dexter may be the one hunting her down. Although the problem w/ this idea is that Dexter and Vogel are together so often that any serial killer who is "protecting" her would have surely seen the two of them meet by now.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 12:32 AM)
Also, my guess for Dexter is that this Vogel lady is actually trying to pin all the serial killers against eachother, to have them all wipe each other out. So while she is telling Dexter her life is in trouble, she is also telling another "patient" of hers that Dexter may be the one hunting her down. Although the problem w/ this idea is that Dexter and Vogel are together so often that any serial killer who is "protecting" her would have surely seen the two of them meet by now.

I think

she is the serial killer. That chick is messed up

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 8, 2013 -> 11:57 PM)
What the 2nd episode good? Anybody see it yet

I liked the second episode. I feel like there really are people like this in hollywood. Maybe not to this extreme but definitely possible. I believe this show will be very entertaining.

QUOTE (Tuna @ Jul 9, 2013 -> 02:08 PM)
I liked the second episode. I feel like there really are people like this in hollywood. Maybe not to this extreme but definitely possible. I believe this show will be very entertaining.

I don't exactly know whats going on. Feel like the storyline is a little all over the place

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 01:20 PM)
Under the Dome is not very good. I gave it three episodes, probably done with it.

Some of the dumbest characters ever. It's something for me to watch on dvr Tues after work that's harmless so ill finish it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 01:43 PM)
Some of the dumbest characters ever. It's something for me to watch on dvr Tues after work that's harmless so ill finish it.

How is no one trying to find out how to get out of there? Why does that kid use a generator to power up cell phones when gas and electricity are finite resources? Why are people using cars when they know their air is limited and the smoke from the fire is trapped inside the dome? Why did a cop go crazy for absolutely no reason? All things normal people would do if a gigantic dome appeared over their community.

Has anyone read the book? I hope it was a lot better than the show.