NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 01:27 AM)
You better have been drunk as hell when you posted this...

Either that or you're just trolling.

Whatever. This dude Paul George is a legitimate two-way terror and superstar. He's an MVP candidate in a league that sports two xbox cheat codes in LeBron James and Kevin Durant. You saw the flashes last year in the playoffs. What I like about George is he got paid AND got better. That shows he gives a f*** and really wants it. He wants LeBron James and Miami come May. Nobody else. As far as George vs Pippen - he's a better scorer and shooter than Scottie ever was. A comparable rebounder and similar monster defensively. Scottie was a better passer/facilitator. George is 23 and with his drive and work ethic, my god.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 11:22 AM)
Haven't seen this mentioned but Teague is heading to the Iowa Energy....

There goes Tank Commander Teague....for now

Tank second commander James, reporting for Duty

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 12:22 PM)

Disappointing. I would love to see the Bulls give Hinrich away soon. Hinrich is a pretty bad player these days but the Teague/James duo would be so bad it would actually be funny to watch and on the positive side would lead to a lot of losses.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 12:22 PM)

My first reaction was that it was a shame they didn't put him there for a good portion of last season.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 02:49 PM)
Is it possible to go a couple of days with out some nauseating argument about x player from x era being better from y player from y era? This thread is borderline the worst thing on the internet half the time, why cant people just drop that s***?

NukeCleveland was a better poster than Incorgbl, but the internet was different when Corg was posting

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 04:32 PM)
Bulls said to be interested in Sergio Rodriguez, who is/was Mirotic's teammate in Spain. Let's bring in Rudy Fernandez while we're at it. What's Spanish for "Bench Mob"?

La Tank

I love NBADraft's player comparisons for this draft, after they lowered expectations after DeShawn Stevenson = Jordan...

1. Wiggins = Pippen

2. Parker = Carmelo

3. Exum = Penny

4. Embiid = Olajuwon/Bynum

5. Randle = Larry Johnson/Mashburn

6. Smart = Harden

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 06:05 PM)
I love NBADraft's player comparisons for this draft, after they lowered expectations after DeShawn Stevenson = Jordan...

1. Wiggins = Pippen

2. Parker = Carmelo

3. Exum = Penny

6. Smart = Harden

Wiggins kind of reminds more of T-Mac. Obviously much better on defense, but his game doesn't seem all that similar to Pippen's to me. Wiggins has the upside to be much better than pippen.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 06:05 PM)

1. Wiggins = Pippen

2. Parker = Carmelo

3. Exum = Penny

6. Smart = Harden

Comparing the 4th pick in the draft to one of the greatest centers of all time is lowering expectations?