NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 12:25 AM)
Noah > Aldridge

/bulls fans last summer

Not what was said at all. The point was Rose/Snell/Deng/Boozer or Taj/Aldridge is arguably worse than the Blazers were last year with no additional cap space to add to it.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 05:13 PM)
Not what was said at all. The point was Rose/Snell/Deng/Boozer or Taj/Aldridge is arguably worse than the Blazers were last year with no additional cap space to add to it.

Not worth it, the point is that J4L gets infinite content out of degrading the bulls top 10 big man on a great contract while overhyping and fellating any big man that has one good night or few weeks.

Aldridge is a great player but for one there was no actual smoke there.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 05:49 PM)
Tonite will probably be a game where the Bulls inexplicably get off the mat and give the Heat a tough game

I don't know, this team looks cooked with the d inexplicably bad.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 10:52 AM)
I don't know, this team looks cooked with the d inexplicably bad.

The last two losses make me think they actually do suck. Scoring 93 against Cleveland should be more than enough, and without Davis their frontcourt should destroy the Pelicans. If that keeps up, tanking could be viable, especially if they trade Deng.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 06:42 PM)
The last two losses make me think they actually do suck. Scoring 93 against Cleveland should be more than enough, and without Davis their frontcourt should destroy the Pelicans. If that keeps up, tanking could be viable, especially if they trade Deng.

Well the thing about this being the teams last chance is this was by far their worst bench of last 3 years. This team will have 2 injuries at a time and they can't cover for that anymore.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 12:42 PM)

If you trade Hinrich to force Thibs to play Teague and James and trade Deng this team will lose a ton of games. Hinrich sucks but he is an all star compared to Teague and James.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 11:46 AM)
Poor Derrick.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 11:51 AM)
He gets just short of $100,000 a day. I don't give a f*** if he feels hurt.

Damn, I'm not this cold. The kid has lot 3 years of his physical prime that he can never get back, is 25, and lookin' a lot more Grant Hillish than athletic freak of nature superstar going forward. Even I feel sorry for him. It's not his fault. It's not like Len Bias killing himself or Shawn Kemp Sherman Klumping himself out of the game.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 12:53 PM)
Damn, I'm not this cold. The kid has lot 3 years of his physical prime that he can never get back, is 25, and lookin' a lot more Grant Hillish than athletic freak of nature superstar going forward. Even I feel sorry for him. It's not his fault. It's not like Len Bias killing himself or Shawn Kemp Sherman Klumping himself out of the game.

Yeah - he's just earned some ire what with the ignoring doctors and caring more about himself. Now comes the comment that he could come back for the playoffs if he's "healthy and the situation is right". Are you kidding me? How about IF YOU'RE HEALTHY the SITUATION is that you PLAY A GAME YOU ARE BEING PAID A f***TON TO PLAY.

The Bulls letting Rose call his own shots in treatment and rehab and ignore doctors is just going to keep snowballing. I've never seen an athlete think that being "healthy" didn't mean "time to play" and here we go again.

So yeah. You blow your ACL and come back March of last year and play through the playoffs and then tear your meniscus the next season? OK, that really sucks but you're doing your best. You ignore doctor's orders, sit out an obscene amount of time, tear your meniscus the next season after 10 games, and then have the audacity to say you'll come back for the playoffs "if I'm healthy AND the situation is right", then I f***ing lose f***ing interest in giving a s***.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2013 -> 02:58 PM)
Yeah - he's just earned some ire what with the ignoring doctors and caring more about himself. Now comes the comment that he could come back for the playoffs if he's "healthy and the situation is right". Are you kidding me? How about IF YOU'RE HEALTHY the SITUATION is that you PLAY A GAME YOU ARE BEING PAID A f***TON TO PLAY.

The Bulls letting Rose call his own shots in treatment and rehab and ignore doctors is just going to keep snowballing. I've never seen an athlete think that being "healthy" didn't mean "time to play" and here we go again.

So yeah. You blow your ACL and come back March of last year and play through the playoffs and then tear your meniscus the next season? OK, that really sucks but you're doing your best. You ignore doctor's orders, sit out an obscene amount of time, tear your meniscus the next season after 10 games, and then have the audacity to say you'll come back for the playoffs "if I'm healthy AND the situation is right", then I f***ing lose f***ing interest in giving a s***.

Rose just created a s*** storm for him and the Bulls come playoff time (unless were lucky and they dont make it) with these comments. What the hell was he thinking?