NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 11, 2013 -> 07:22 PM)
I haven't had a chance to watch the last few games, are we fun bad yet?

I would say.................yes.

All it takes for a good chuckle is watching either Teague or Kirk driving to the hoop.

Edited by BigEdWalsh

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 11, 2013 -> 07:50 PM)
Someone tell me why if they trade Deng this team wouldn't be god awful and get a top 5 pick?

They've only been truly awful for about 5 games. They need to do it for 60 more to get top-5, and they're going to have Noah and Butler for most of them unlike the last two games.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 11, 2013 -> 08:46 PM)
They've only been truly awful for about 5 games. They need to do it for 60 more to get top-5, and they're going to have Noah and Butler for most of them unlike the last two games.

That could be good for the tank the way he's playing. Lowest per since his rookie season and a pathetic ts% for a guy with no offensive game outside of 5 feet.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 11, 2013 -> 08:52 PM)
That could be good for the tank the way he's playing. Lowest per since his rookie season and a pathetic ts% for a guy with no offensive game outside of 5 feet.

I hope you're not being serious. He could play on one leg and be better than Nazr Mohammed.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 11, 2013 -> 08:55 PM)
I hope you're not being serious. He could play on one leg and be better than Nazr Mohammed.

And?

Nazr is awful, but this current iteration of Noah isn't play a world better. Maybe a moon, but not a world.

While I am hoping for the Tank and the high pick, I just cannot watch it. There is no enjoyment in it for me, the team looks defeated out there at all times, Thibs has that "Yea, i know what is going on" look on his face, the rookies arent looking like they are learning so much as they are being thrown into the fire.

It just isnt fun.