NBA Thread 2013-2014

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 10:43 AM)
Bernstein has taken on the stance that Noah is merely an entertaining spaz bum slayer. Pretty much everyone but Boers is giving him s*** about it

Spaz burn player = big man who is a triple double threat?

Shocked he'd take that stance to be different from everyone else.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 02:53 PM)
He's definitely an upgrade over the current version of Danny Granger but he isn't very good and can't shoot at all.

He helps where they don't need him - defense. That said, now they don't have to play Granger.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 10:14 PM)
He helps where they don't need him - defense. That said, now they don't have to play Granger.

It will be interesting to see how he settles in as a role player again. His role of being #1 option probably exhasperated his weaknesses, going back to a role player mode may show us whether he's progressed at all.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 04:55 PM)
lol. For all of those who really care about having the right corporate name on their tongue...

I live ten minutes from the building and drive by it on a regular basis. I'd be remiss if I used the wrong name.

--Captain Decker

QUOTE (Willard Decker @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 05:25 PM)
I live ten minutes from the building and drive by it on a regular basis. I'd be remiss if I used the wrong name.

--Captain Decker

I worked three blocks from the "Willis" Tower for the better parts of 15 years and absolutely refuse to call it anything but the Sears Tower.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 05:58 PM)
I worked three blocks from the "Willis" Tower for the better parts of 15 years and absolutely refuse to call it anything but the Sears Tower.

I don't ever call it US Cellular Field.

It's either The Cell or Comiskey.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 06:06 PM)
I don't ever call it US Cellular Field.

It's either The Cell or Comiskey.

USCF is kind of an exception, I do call it Comiskey sometimes, but it is easy to think of it as USCF for me, because Comiskey will always mean the grand old lady.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 20, 2014 -> 09:16 AM)
I think Pacers will turn it on in playoffs, but I feel like Heat are learning to master "playing for the playoffs" and taking it easy in the regular season.

Huh? They've gone ballz out all year and they're up just one game on Miami in the loss column. The Pacers you see now are the Pacers you will see in the playoffs. The Heat, however, have coasted all year (especially defensively), Wade has missed like 15 games and they still have a legit shot at the #1 seed.