White Sox vs Braves 7:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found some interesting news....supposedly Mike Olt's medicals are the reason the Garza trade has disintegrated. So anyone who wanted him from Texas remove him from their lists. I realize it was the gamethread but thought you guys might find this interesting.

Found some interesting news....supposedly Mike Olt's medicals are the reason the Garza trade has disintegrated. So anyone who wanted him from Texas remove him from their lists. I realize it was the gamethread but thought you guys might find this interesting.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 09:24 PM)

You should post that (and a source link if possible) in the Peavy trade thread.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 19, 2013 -> 08:37 PM)
Danks just can't afford to make mistakes with this type of stuff.

Gotta give McCann credit though. An 11 pitch at bat. Danks has made 2 mistakes in this game and unfortunately they left the ball park. Other than that, I thought he's pitched well

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 02:23 AM)
Nice hustle Rios...yikes! No excuse for that to be going on, and you have to like the TV focusing on Ventura heading to break.

Gotta love Steve Stone for calling out Rios for loafing. Guess he's not being paid enough to try to beat the double play. At least Dunn hustles on his grounder.

To those who call the Sox announcers "homers," I contend not many would mention Rios' obvious laziness. Kudos to Stone!

And good luck to any team that wants Rios. Folks, you either want it or you don't. My OPINION is there is evidence Mr. Rios does not want it. Don't fry me. It's my opinion.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 20, 2013 -> 02:50 AM)
Slick Rick may not be happy about the benching. Makes it painfully obvious that his attitude is a problem.

Yep, kind of a strange time for Ventura to finally discipline someone.

Edited by fathom