2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 09:00 PM)
Cleveland may just not be a good team. I can't believe how dumb Irving is at bball after spending a year at Duke. Thompson never passes. And Waiters is a combo of both. Lebron will have to carry this team yet again.

Hey man, Cleveland is a lock for the ECFs, don't you know that?

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 09:54 PM)
Hey man, Cleveland is a lock for the ECFs, don't you know that?

They absolutely are. You seem to be changing your tune every 2 game winning or losing streak that they have. They'll be absolutely fine in April.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 10:06 PM)
They absolutely are. You seem to be changing your tune every 2 game winning or losing streak that they have. They'll be absolutely fine in April.

I agree that they will. This isn't based on the strength of their team.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 22, 2014 -> 04:07 AM)
I don't watch much NBA at all, but IMO Mirotic has some major potential. It seems like he has the natural basketball talent, just can he learn how to play the NBA game.

His confidence has exploded last few games. Just need his fouls to get under control.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
I don't watch much NBA at all, but IMO Mirotic has some major potential. It seems like he has the natural basketball talent, just can he learn how to play the NBA game.

Mirotic has flashed multiple times tonite, he looks great

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 10:17 PM)
Mirotic has flashed multiple times tonite, he looks great

I went to the game in Milwaukee and saw him live then. He missed a lot of shots, but just creating the shots he shot took a lot of skill, just looks like a natural.

On a side note, the Greek Alphabet on Milwaukee, the guy is as athletic as can be, but really needs a few lessons in basketball. I bet he could have used one or two years in the NCAA against lesser talent learning the game.

Yeah, Mirotic is looking really promising - and most importantly, confident. Big contrast with McDermott when it comes to confidence.

Portland is having one of those nights so far. They're just making everything, regardless of how well they are defended.