2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 08:51 PM)
They will when Melo comes out.

Up 24 points I don't think they should be that concerned about him right now. The Bulls are grinding them under their boots.

Go with Niko, Snell and McBuckets again

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 08:54 PM)
Up 24 points I don't think they should be that concerned about him right now. The Bulls are grinding them under their boots.

Go with Niko, Snell and McBuckets again

I was just telling you what was going to happen.

Got 6 minutes left on my DVR but wow, what a fun game to watch. This team is athletic. I expect we'll have growing pains still but for today, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this performance. This is fun. So glad to be a Bulls fan. Haha, I love Thibbs. Getting pissed with 5 minutes to go up 33.

Dougie with a nice game. Rose looked quick, shot flat but did nice job drawing fouls. Taj was a freaking beast and loved the passing from our bigs. Dunleavy with great D and Kirk got a little hot in 2nd half. Next up Cleveland!

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 30, 2014 -> 02:16 AM)
Dunleavy stunk offensively big time but he was great on defense today and I think rest of this season the starting job is his. Our starting lineup has some crazy height and I love being the tall team out there.

Dunleavye did great on D and he had three great assists.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 10:58 PM)
I hope Westbrook wins scoring title and everyone shuts the hell up about him taking shots from Durant

Maybe at some point the media will actually start targeting OKC's management and ownership for surrounding Durant and Westbrook with garbage.

The Knicks just fell apart when the Bull second string came in, and the Knicks quit running the offense. I do miss the triangle, but the Knicks didn't really run it after the second quarter or so.

Also, I didn't think the Bulls stars looked very sharp tonight, which should scare some people. Rose was rusty, and Noah didn't have a good night. No Butler either.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 30, 2014 -> 07:47 AM)
The Knicks just fell apart when the Bull second string came in, and the Knicks quit running the offense. I do miss the triangle, but the Knicks didn't really run it after the second quarter or so.

Also, I didn't think the Bulls stars looked very sharp tonight, which should scare some people. Rose was rusty, and Noah didn't have a good night. No Butler either.

No way, this is the time when they shouldnt look very sharp, i expected this. If they look like this in January, then we have a problem(even though I wouldnt say a 24 point win is much of a problem)