2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 02:52 PM)
Chuck Garfien ‏@ChuckGarfien 10m10 minutes ago

Jimmy Butler is shooting but not practicing. Hunch is Bulls are conservative and he doesn't play vs Knicks. Why rush him back?

WE HAVE TO WIN THE REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:22 PM)
Pau Gasol started a contest to send him pics of places for him to go to learn Chicago to win 2 tix to friday. And the jerk did not select mine. START TAJ!

You might have had better luck if you send him to party in J4L's pants when Lebron plays

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:17 PM)
On DirectTV it is. I don't watch TV, I direct TV. Except when it rains and the picture goes out.

I'm actually shocked they are touting a 99 percent SLA for the signal. There has to be some areas that could really bring that down. I've been out twice in a year for short periods of time so I am sure I am part of the 99.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 10:12 AM)
If anyone wants to claw their eyes out this morning, I pulled the Cowley article. I always forget he still exists, was duped and halfway through knew it was him:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/...ml#.VFD9z_nF_7M

Was it his quotes about what Ozzie Guillen thinks that gave it away? ;)

Ha, it was actually this:

"4. Coaches coach

The Thibodeau-vs.-the-front-office story line has been relatively quiet, and both sides would like it to stay that way. That requires the front office letting Thibodeau do what he does best and allowing him to pace the team as he sees fit without distraction.

If not, go ahead and look for a trading partner for Thibodeau now, and call Fred Hoiberg for the vacancy."