2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 11, 2015 -> 10:41 AM)
I still think it's pretty clear Bulls are much better with him. he's one of the few players on offense strong enough to get to the spots he wants. He's just not making good decisions.

Unreal the amount of turnovers from our guards this year. Kirk/Brooks/rose, just bad.

Bulls really could have used a steady ballhandler presence like Andre Miller was last year for Wiz.

No they don't have anyone better than Rose.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 11, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
Interestingly on topic, blog-a-bull makes the case that Thibs is doing a better job controlling minutes for people this season (to the point that it is actually giving opposing teams a better shot at the end of games).

yeah i bet that was 1 of many major beef that gar/pax had with thibs. i read that article, i still think that whole interference by gar/pax is a joke.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 11, 2015 -> 03:02 PM)
This year's salary cap is $63 million. They are projecting next year's to be $66 million. When the new TV contracts kick in the season after, right now they are thinking $88-92 million. That will be interesting.

That's it? Everyone's been saying a much bigger jump this offseason.

That's actually really good for the Bulls IIRC, a lower cap actually reduces the amount anyone can offer Butler.

QUOTE (Jake @ Mar 11, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
One of these things is not like the others

r9q5pt.png

McDermott goes 3 of 4 in the first half and only gets 10 minutes. Yet Hinrich shot like his usual self and played for 19 minutes. Come on Thibs, you need to realize Kirk sucks.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 06:23 AM)
McDermott goes 3 of 4 in the first half and only gets 10 minutes. Yet Hinrich shot like his usual self and played for 19 minutes. Come on Thibs, you need to realize Kirk sucks.

2 different player, 2 different position and 2 different responsibilities.

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 02:27 AM)
2 different player, 2 different position and 2 different responsibilities.

Seriously, people have been begging Moore to take Hinrich's minutes and he mostly has.

Last night featured 3 of our 5 starters out, and sixth man. Not shocking he wanted to limit a rookies minutes when niko and snell were required.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 01:52 PM)
Seriously, people have been begging Moore to take Hinrich's minutes and he mostly has.

Last night featured 3 of our 5 starters out, and sixth man. Not shocking he wanted to limit a rookies minutes when niko and snell were required.

and i understand the frustration, but we the fans do not know the whole story there.

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 09:11 AM)
and i understand the frustration, but we the fans do not know the whole story there.

The whole story is that Doug will get minutes when he is ready to be a guy who can contribute. A short spurt doesn't mean anything honestly.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 03:23 PM)
The whole story is that Doug will get minutes when he is ready to be a guy who can contribute. A short spurt doesn't mean anything honestly.

a really good answer, but when he has the hot hand, don't you want him to continue to play??

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
a really good answer, but when he has the hot hand, don't you want him to continue to play??

The problem with Doug is he over rotates on defense (in Thibs D you are supposed to feign intervention on a drive, but not get too far from the 3pt shooters). He always goes too far and can't recover, or goes for a dumb strip. He'll be good eventually, i'm sure of it.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 02:30 PM)
The problem with Doug is he over rotates on defense (in Thibs D you are supposed to feign intervention on a drive, but not get too far from the 3pt shooters). He always goes too far and can't recover, or goes for a dumb strip. He'll be good eventually, i'm sure of it.

that i did not know. really informative, thanks