2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great road win. Dominate 4th quarter!!! 4-0 against Raptors on the year. Team appears to be gelling a bit. Hopefully we get some good news about Rose this week and maybe late next week we have him back (and everybody else stays healthy...along with Derrick).

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
Haven't looked here in a while, it's to see Butler back and playing well/Mirotic playing well/Rose close to returning. I think we can get the 3 seed

I have no interest in the 3 seed if Cleveland is the 2 seed.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 01:43 PM)
I'd rather play them in 2nd round than Atlanta.

Atlanta's beatable in the playoffs. I'd rather wait till the ECF to play any team with LeBron on it.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 02:46 PM)
Atlanta's beatable in the playoffs. I'd rather wait till the ECF to play any team with LeBron on it.

How long are the Bulls likely to stay healthy? If they manage to get Rose and everyone back for round 1, are you confident they could last through round 3 without a serious injury?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 01:55 PM)
How long are the Bulls likely to stay healthy? If they manage to get Rose and everyone back for round 1, are you confident they could last through round 3 without a serious injury?

Is the serious injury to Hinrich?

Eh I guess you have somewhat of a point. You have to get through Cleveland one way or another, why not just do it earlier?

But you also have to realize Rose needs time to adjust and get his game back. So barring injury, he's better off playing any team other than Cleveland before the CF.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 02:01 PM)
Eh I guess you have somewhat of a point. You have to get through Cleveland one way or another, why not just do it earlier?

But you also have to realize Rose needs time to adjust and get his game back. So barring injury, he's better off playing any team other than Cleveland before the CF.

These are both really good points. I think I'd rather go with the 3 seed so you don't have to deal with Nene's dumbass in the first round and just go through Cleveland earlier. Tough call though.

I just want to get out of round 1.

I keep dreaming bulls suddenly start playing like in December, with beautiful passing and shooting, knocking out western conference teams left and right. We'll see.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 03:28 PM)
I just want to get out of round 1.

I keep dreaming bulls suddenly start playing like in December, with beautiful passing and shooting, knocking out western conference teams left and right. We'll see.

If Rose was back to where he was in January they'd be better than they were at any point in the year with Noah's gradually improving health and Mirotic getting better and better.

I doubt they could last through game 3 of round one without someone going down. When are they ever healthy for more than a couple of games? It's been years.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 02:26 PM)
These are both really good points. I think I'd rather go with the 3 seed so you don't have to deal with Nene's dumbass in the first round and just go through Cleveland earlier. Tough call though.

I agree with this. Washington is a much harder out than Milwaukee even though the Wizards have been in a free fall lately. The Bulls might not even get a chance to play Cleveland if they have to play the Wizards in round 1.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 27, 2015 -> 02:53 PM)
Vincent Goodwill ‏@vgoodwill 2h2 hours ago

Derrick Rose didn't go through contact practice today, per Thibs. Hinted maybe next week it could happen

***shipps rolls eyes***