Balta1701

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok for those who love films.... i need some help

i watched a movie 2 yrs ago. it was pretty bad editing. it centers around a serial killer and takes place in a hospital a guy wakes up from a coma and 2 patient seems to be around him....

later the patient is the serial killer and needed to get to this conscience and get some info on a group of people he has jerry rig with explosives.

the ending shows the patient in some demonic kind of self unkempt hair/beard/nail.....

now the movie was pretty bad on how it was film but the premise had a lot of possibilities.

any help on the title of the movie.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 30, 2015 -> 11:40 AM)
im surprised nobody has Creepshow in their list. I saw Trick r Treat the other night and it was a good homage

I loved Trick r Treat. I guess they going to be making a sequel soon.

Creepshow is also awesome, Creepshow 2 isn't as good, but still solid. I guess they made a Creepshow 3, but It's supposed to be awful.

QUOTE (LDF @ Oct 30, 2015 -> 11:50 AM)
ok for those who love films.... i need some help

i watched a movie 2 yrs ago. it was pretty bad editing. it centers around a serial killer and takes place in a hospital a guy wakes up from a coma and 2 patient seems to be around him....

later the patient is the serial killer and needed to get to this conscience and get some info on a group of people he has jerry rig with explosives.

the ending shows the patient in some demonic kind of self unkempt hair/beard/nail.....

now the movie was pretty bad on how it was film but the premise had a lot of possibilities.

any help on the title of the movie.

The Cell

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jia_Zhangke

One of my new five favorite directors in the world...

A Touch of Sin is absolutely must see (banned in China, Palm 'd Or selection at Cannes) if you want to understand everything going on here today, and Mountains May Depart (another nomination, debuted this weekend) is equally excellent until the final third which takes place mostly in English language and largely in Australia.

The World, Still Life, Unknown Pleasures, Useless and Platform are among his other more famous works.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/jia_zhang_ke/

Edited by caulfield12

i just saw the movie Sicario with Emily Blunt.

it is, was a very powerful and griddy movie.

it kind of remind me of the movie Thirteen on how it was filmed. i think i just became a fan of the director.

great acting across the board and esp from one actor whom i really don't get into his acting.

Del Toro stole the film with his great acting. word is they are making a part 2 with Del Toro character.

i recommend the movie.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 03:31 PM)
I have a really hard time believing that George Lucas is clever enough to do that.

LOL i totally agree with this. Jar Jar came off 100% as his bad attempt to recreate the Ewok merchandise magic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
LOL i totally agree with this. Jar Jar came off 100% as his bad attempt to recreate the Ewok merchandise magic

Well instead it was a bad attempt to recreate Yoda merchandise, I'm starting to believe and be a sucker for this.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 04:23 PM)
Did you read the whole thing and how it aligns fairly well with other sci-fi? It seems to be more than a coincidence

I did. It requires a ton of nuance and subtelty to plan for that, two things GL SUCKS at.

Also, don't Jedi's sense other people, especially evil people, with the Force? Wouldn't they have sensed that with Jar Jar at many, many points along the road?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 2, 2015 -> 04:40 PM)
I did. It requires a ton of nuance and subtelty to plan for that, two things GL SUCKS at.

Also, don't Jedi's sense other people, especially evil people, with the Force? Wouldn't they have sensed that with Jar Jar at many, many points along the road?

Did anyone sense that Palpatine was the f***ing emperor? I don't agree that Jar Jar is the Phantom menace but it seems like Jedi sensing a force user is a tad overstated