2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 05:46 PM)
Justified

That ending scene with Boyd and Ava was killer. No idea where that's headed. And what's Ava's uncle plotting?

I still think this ends with Boyd dead and Raylan living happily ever after with his wife and kid. Markham and Hale both dead, Wynn Duffy lives.

I think Wynn Duffy will turn out to be the snitch Markham and Hale are looking for. Can't decide if he will live or die.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Mar 8, 2015 -> 08:16 AM)
dcfca269bc660747e6107ea7d1a3542a42073306

I couldn't believe the fashion in which he got taken down...then again, you had the feeling he was never going to get to Stanfield.

Somehow, I thought they were going to ultimately indict and apprehend the two Greeks at the very top of the food chain...never happened.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 8, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)
Episodes 7-9 of unbreakable kimmy Schmidt was some of the funniest tv I've seen.

That show is so absurd but I can't stop watching and laughing at some of the dialogue. Don't think it would've worked on NBC but when you can watch episode after episode, it works.

Carl is the one kid on Shameless I have never gotten behind. Send him away to jail for all I care.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 11:56 AM)
Anyone else really enjoy Man Seeking Woman?

I started watching it a few weeks ago. It's just gotten more and more ridiculous, but it's funny that way.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 03:58 AM)
That show is so absurd but I can't stop watching and laughing at some of the dialogue. Don't think it would've worked on NBC but when you can watch episode after episode, it works.

Carl is the one kid on Shameless I have never gotten behind. Send him away to jail for all I care.

I was telling my wife the other day that I would much rather have had Carl take the Ian storyline of going scary bi-polar. Its much more dramatic with Ian doing it, I understand, but Carl seems like the personality that would go that route.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 11:58 AM)
I started watching it a few weeks ago. It's just gotten more and more ridiculous, but it's funny that way.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 11:58 AM)
Only 2 eps in but it's my favorite comedy. So funny. Surreal comedy isn't for everyone though.

Oh yea I totally get how it isn't for everyone, but personally love that kind of humor. Jorma (Lonely Island) as thug cupid had me rolling.

Also, that intro is dope, and it comes from this:

How the hell do you find that? 3 minutes into that song...

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 8, 2015 -> 06:49 AM)
The wire one of the best tv series in history....imo.

Just 10 years late to the party, ha.

Ha, i'm watching it for the first time too. In the middle of season 2 now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 09:00 AM)
Parks n Rec finale was fitting. Nothing great or memorable.

Last year's finale was better. I liked this season, but would have been perfectly fine if it ended w/ last season.

QUOTE (SnB @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 07:38 AM)
Last year's finale was better. I liked this season, but would have been perfectly fine if it ended w/ last season.

Agreed. But this season was fine, had some moments. April/Andy were just too terrible this year though.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)
The Challenge:

Love the move by Sarah! You play to win the game. Plus Bananas and Nany were already eliminated once, why should they get the free ride to the final without going through another dome.

Ya Sarah is awesome. Good for her.

Justified great tonight.

The Raylan/Boyd scene outside the house was perfect. It was always going to come down to these two. I don't think even Ava knows which side she's playing right now.

I know Walker had to go, but I liked watching his character.

Did Art follow Katherine Hale into her bedroom? I couldn't tell if he followed or went out the door.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 12, 2015 -> 06:13 PM)
Just caught up on this season of Always Sunny, damn good so far. The family feud episode had me dying, hilarious.

What's an animal that we eat, but doesn't eat us?

Dragon.