2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 30, 2015 -> 04:25 PM)
Anyone watching 12 Monkey's? Great plot twist in the last episode. It has been a great series so far. I have never watched anything on SyFy of their new shows before, but the series has been excellent so far.

I'm 1 or 2 episodes behind. I like the show, but it does get confusing at times, and I often just have to accept their time travel logic as to why things make sense or change. I kind of need to be spoonfed in that show.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Mar 30, 2015 -> 08:25 PM)
I think that's the way I feel too. I liked the episode, enjoyed it, but those last 20 minutes had such a build up, then nothing really happened. Literally no one would pull a trigger.

Rick pulled the trigger alright. :lol:

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Mar 31, 2015 -> 09:24 AM)
Better Call Saul, so Chuck

is a piece of sh**, huh?

That was a great episode. Odenkirk's acting was incredible in the scene with Chuck.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 31, 2015 -> 08:02 PM)
So the other bodyguard who was giving Mike s*** about my having a gun. That has to be the guy who played Trevor in GTA 5. Looks and sounds just like him. Googling now.

The guy mike was protecting looked just like Lester from GTA. But not the same guy.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 1, 2015 -> 12:52 AM)
Well we knew Chuck either had to be dead, or there was a falling out once the Breaking Bad years arrive.

I doubt we've seen the last of Chuck already.