2015 TV Thread

LDF

Littlefinger is convincing Sansa that she can avenge her family through manipulation, like his rise to power. Littlefinger wants control of the North through Sansa and The Eyrie through Robin.

I'm glad they're getting rid of characters I didn't like ie Quentin, Fake Arya and Aegon. The 4th and 5th books were a chore to read because they're boring and uneventful.

I'm disappointed they're not including the Iron Born. I though the uncle's would be great for TV. Victorian, Euron and Damphair are all bad asses.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 12:53 PM)
When Reek was staring at the bodies at the beginning of this episode, were those symbolic of his dad and sister or was it just him remember when he killed the fake Stark boys?

Fake Stark boys and he's been flayed himself.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 01:09 PM)
Yes and I flipped to that about every two pages and got frustrated. It was too much like homework.

I would often read a couple chapters and then go visit this website.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/

They often chapter by chapter synopses that fill in tons of information. Much like wikipedia, you can find yourself clicking and clicking and clicking on more things, so be careful if you want to avoid spoiling yourself.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 01:53 PM)
When Reek was staring at the bodies at the beginning of this episode, were those symbolic of his dad and sister or was it just him remember when he killed the fake Stark boys?

His dad and sister aren't dead yet.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 12:53 PM)

i think he also feels a lot of guilt. Chances are he knew those people that Ramsay killed, he spent a lot of time with the Starks

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2015 -> 12:10 AM)
Anyone know what this Scrotal Recall show on Netflix is? British?

Yes, British comedy. I watched the first 4 episodes which were mildly amusing, but didn't feel compelled to see the last 2. If you're interested in this type of British show, I'd recommend both Plebs and The Inbetweeners, which are/were excellent, if they're available over there.

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:27 PM)
Yes, British comedy. I watched the first 4 episodes which were mildly amusing, but didn't feel compelled to see the last 2. If you're interested in this type of British show, I'd recommend both Plebs and The Inbetweeners, which are/were excellent, if they're available over there.

Loved InBetweeners.

Is Recall an hour each or just a half hour? I have to finish DareDevil than s2 of Hannibal first.

I just binged all 8 seasons of House the past month. I watched an episode here or there when it was still on the air and thought it was good, but now it's probably one of my favorite shows of all time.

The medical stuff was really intriguing at first, but then a lot of the episodes felt repetitive. The character development kept me going though. House is probably one of the most unique TV characters. He's an ass, but him being an ass almost always has a purpose. He's smart as hell but like some of the dumbest things (monster trucks and day-time soaps). He's emotionally unavailable, but whenever he does open up, you feel bad for him.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 28, 2015 -> 10:52 PM)
Silicon Valley. Great s***. I love the new douchebag character. More of him, less of that awful replacement for Peter Gregory.

"This guy f***s"

He was kind of annoying but I get his purpose.

Agree about the lady. It's Peter Gregory but a girl. Sort of lazy writing. Should've written her differently.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 07:02 AM)
He was kind of annoying but I get his purpose.

Agree about the lady. It's Peter Gregory but a girl. Sort of lazy writing. Should've written her differently.

I really believed they would have given Peter Gregory's job to a son/daughter/brother/sister of his to continue the rivalry with Gavin Belson. As far as I know, they never said who this lady is, did they?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 11:39 AM)
I really believed they would have given Peter Gregory's job to a son/daughter/brother/sister of his to continue the rivalry with Gavin Belson. As far as I know, they never said who this lady is, did they?

I think she said she worked her way up in the company

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 03:59 PM)
I know i've said it before but Person of Interest had kicked ass again this season. Season ender next week. hopefully Shaw comes back finally

That was a great episode last night.

Silicon Valley: Holy s*** that new guy is incredibly annoying. He says some funny things ("this guy f***s!") but he's just too much, I can't handle it.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 07:16 PM)
That was a great episode last night.

Silicon Valley: Holy s*** that new guy is incredibly annoying. He says some funny things ("this guy f***s!") but he's just too much, I can't handle it.

Ya know, I've been known to f*** myself!