2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 02:50 PM)
Yep, but I DO like the crazy women. They seem to lack any sense of having an ass this season though, girls need to stop dieting so much and starting working out. Do some f***ing squats.

I feel like his selection was pretty weak. Maybe 3-4 girls tops that were bombshells. The rest were kinda meh.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 03:48 PM)
I feel like his selection was pretty weak. Maybe 3-4 girls tops that were bombshells. The rest were kinda meh.

Yeah, I feel like the first round should all be based on looks. However he doesnt get "all" the picks from what i understand. He gets to pick a subset of who gets through and the producers pick a few others. He has an earpiece in his right ear reading him names.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 03:50 PM)
Yeah, I feel like the first round should all be based on looks. However he doesnt get "all" the picks from what i understand. He gets to pick a subset of who gets through and the producers pick a few others. He has an earpiece in his right ear reading him names.

My wife told me too that the first night takes like 10 hours to shoot. They're there until 5-6 am the next morning. You could actually see it was light out when one of the women was sent home.

I'm sure he gets his pick of 5-6 and the rest are kept by producers based on who will create the most drama. I mean, it's a good recipe. The show keeps chugging along and women eat that s*** up.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)
The Challenge started this week - watching the first ep tonight.

So weird watching Diem and hearing what she planned on doing with the money if she had won. It's tough and sad watching it. Not a fan of 2 couples coming from another show but the twist of an exile is kind of cool.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jan 9, 2015 -> 03:53 PM)
So weird watching Diem and hearing what she planned on doing with the money if she had won. It's tough and sad watching it. Not a fan of 2 couples coming from another show but the twist of an exile is kind of cool.

It was flat out awful hearing her say that.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 07:42 AM)
Well, Allison Williams had an interesting scene in "Girls".

I couldn't get into that show after the first 3 episodes, and everything I read that happens, I'm glad I missed. Don't need to see her getting her salad tossed.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 07:45 AM)
I couldn't get into that show after the first 3 episodes, and everything I read that happens, I'm glad I missed. Don't need to see her getting her salad tossed.

The only reason I know about it is Deadspin. Im browsing "What do the Broncos do now?" and then I see that. Im glad for Lena Dunham that she has been successful and the show works, but I am not really interested in her love life.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 04:12 PM)
I thought the season debut of Shameless kind of sucked. Very few funny moments that didn't involve Kev and V. I'm sure it will get better though.

The team in blue and read. Those are the Twins. They're a bunch of p*****s

After seeing Fargo and Billy Bob Thornton win Golden Globes I decided to start the show. I have 2 episodes left but so far it has been really good. I can't imagine this is exactly how everything happened though.

Edit: Just finished the last two episodes. Wow, they were intense. Great show.

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 07:59 PM)
Finished all 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights in like 2 weeks, what show should I start next on Netflix?

I did the same thing...although it took me a little longer than two weeks. I started watching Chuck. I'm hooked. Great combination of action and comedy. Plus, you know, Yvonne Strahovski.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 06:10 AM)
I did the same thing...although it took me a little longer than two weeks. I started watching Chuck. I'm hooked. Great combination of action and comedy. Plus, you know, Yvonne Strahovski.

She was also in the recent 24 reboot.

Shaw is apparently alive and will be "missing" until she can return from her pregnancy next season.

Person of Interest

Wonder if they'll bring in another cast member for the balance of the season?