2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 05:01 PM)
I thought last night's episode was Shameless was great. Easily the best of the season so far. The house exploding was far too predictable, but I guess it gives reason for Jody/Karen/Jamie to come back on the show at some point when Sheila picks them up from California.

You're too addicted to this show if you remember their baby's name.

God, Jody was/is annoying. And that would bring out even more annoying aspects of Joan Cusack.

BTW, which girl is Lip going to go after (albeit it's supposed to be a summer romance)? I highly doubt that he'll go to Miami, but stranger things have happened.

How long will this new music/band guy last with Fiona? Guys with Zack G.ish style beards don't tend to last long on shows.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)

God, Jody was/is annoying. And that would bring out even more annoying aspects of Joan Cusack.

BTW, which girl is Lip going to go after (albeit it's supposed to be a summer romance)? I highly doubt that he'll go to Miami, but stranger things have happened.

How long will this new music/band guy last with Fiona? Guys with Zack G.ish style beards don't tend to last long on shows.

Well, my niece and nephew both have Down Syndrome, so needless to say I felt more attached to the baby more than most viewers probably did.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)

You clearly didnt watch the previews for next week, pretty clear what happens to Lip

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 11:52 AM)
I think the actor that plays Jody is probably gone, given how busy he is with Black Sails at the moment. Maybe a part time spot here and there, but I dont think he would come back for good.

Good. I don't need to see his shlong anymore and feel depressed.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 11:55 AM)
Good. I don't need to see his shlong anymore and feel depressed.

lol. it was pretty funny when "Kiss by a Rose" by Seal played, though.

I was talking with my wife the other day about how they ruined Karens character a bit too quick.

IMO this whole thing happening with Mandy should be Karen instead

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 11:44 AM)
You clearly didnt watch the previews for next week, pretty clear what happens to Lip

Of course not, it's because I have to use watchseries.ag here in China and it always cuts off the commercials and trailers/previews for the following week.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 08:45 AM)
While I thought the Justified season opener wasn't as good as some in the past....last night episode had a couple awesome moments.......

Raylan's "I'm not following you" exchange with Choo Choo was great.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 12:25 PM)
lol. it was pretty funny when "Kiss by a Rose" by Seal played, though.

I was talking with my wife the other day about how they ruined Karens character a bit too quick.

IMO this whole thing happening with Mandy should be Karen instead

Agree. I was never a fan of Mandy but was of Karin.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 28, 2015 -> 08:45 AM)
While I thought the Justified season opener wasn't as good as some in the past....last night episode had a couple awesome moments.......

It has been a slow build, but I think season will be very good.