2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 10:47 PM)
Warriors open up as 5 point favorites for game 7. With Iggy hobbled and a lack of rim protection with Bogut out, there's no way they can stop Lebron. The Warriors need to hope guys like Harrison Barnes can hit an open shot.

Barnes is a big reason why they've been so bad offensively. He's made 1 shot in the past 2 games.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 10:49 PM)
Barnes is a big reason why they've been so bad offensively. He's made 1 shot in the past 2 games.

Yeah, and they're guarding him like he's Tony Allen. Most of the shots have been wide open.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 10:47 PM)
Warriors open up as 5 point favorites for game 7. With Iggy hobbled and a lack of rim protection with Bogut out, there's no way they can stop Lebron. The Warriors need to hope guys like Harrison Barnes can hit an open shot.

No team has ever come back down 3-1...so I think Vegas has to take that into account.

Warriors get away with so much its impossible to take any of their complaints seriously.

Lebron really has shown that he is the best player in the NBA.

No way NBA has the guts to suspend Curry, but they should fine him for the temper tantrum.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 10:41 PM)
They were down what, by 10 when they called that 5th foul on Curry? That would have been a breakaway layup with momentum. It didn't determine the game, but foul calls like that can absolutely swing things.

Curry fouled Irving on that play by the way. Reached once and fouled and got away with it and then reached across his body when his hands were all over Irving right before the strip. I'm not feeling sorry for any player who gets called there.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 11:01 PM)
So the precedent set with Haslem and Amir Johnson is suspension.

This is gonna get awkward.

The NBA suspended Jones when he hit a guy in the nuts during the Raptors series, but didn't have the guts to suspend Draymond after doing it in consecutive games last round because the Warriors were down 3-1. No way they suspend Curry.

JVG was on the radio and said that if the series was 2-2 instead of 3-1 Warriors that Draymond wouldn't have been suspended this series either. Hard to disagree with him.

Kerr completely losing his composure in this interview. No way can you say that you are glad Curry threw his mouthpiece, nor should you be whining about Curry getting called for fouls when he probably had about 10-15 that werent called.

But I guess the "MVP" of the league deserves some sort of help from the refs.

I think my favorite thing about this series is we have two of these unbelievable superstars who from what we know are pretty damn good guys, a team that won 73 games and a game 7 coming up and everyone hates everything. The refs blow, the NBA is rigged, Steph is a baby, LeBron is the least likable person ever. Love it.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 05:54 AM)
Do it LeBron.. I don't like Cleveland at all, but that city deserves a title. I don't hate that city like I do Detroit. I hate everything about Detroit.

You must not know many people from Cleveland. They are a disgusting breed of people and they deserve no such happiness.

Go Warriors!

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 17, 2016 -> 12:45 AM)
LeBron's 1 win away from career completion. Win a title for Cleveland and he could pretty much retire as possible co-GOAT or at worst top 3 of all-time.

Eh, he can't be the co-GOAT, but Top 3 ain't bad.