Cubs-Cards NLDS

LittleHurt05

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 10, 2015 -> 08:51 AM)
So Lackey going to his mouth is why the Cuns scored 0 runs. God I hope they get swept. It will be bad enough hearing how the 2016 WS trophy is already sitting in Theo's office, but there seems to be excuses every time they lose, how something was unfair.

Yet Cubs fans won't acknowledge Arrieta's massive zone or Kang's injury.

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Oct 10, 2015 -> 04:33 PM)
Cubs fans think John Lackey was throwing spitballs

http://chicago.suntimes.com/baseball/7/71/...threw-spitballs

I'm sure Maddon (who's very vigilant) and the 50 or so Cubs personnel in the dugout/clubhouse missed this all last night, yet Cubs fans on twitter spotted it. Wonder what these same Cubs fans think about the dirt marks on Arrieta's hat that he goes to quite often.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 10, 2015 -> 10:44 AM)
I'm sure Maddon (who's very vigilant) and the 50 or so Cubs personnel in the dugout/clubhouse missed this all last night, yet Cubs fans on twitter spotted it. Wonder what these same Cubs fans think about the dirt marks on Arrieta's hat that he goes to quite often.

Maddon and Theo are gods remember?

Cub fans have become accustomed to playing the role of victim and making excuses when things don't go their way. I guess decades of losing will do that.

All pitchers do things to the baseballs and its not just pitchers, their catchers help out with that as well. Good grief cub fans are pathetic.

Go Cards! :D

The media coverage of this team is so pathetic. Really, a story on Cub fans claiming Lackey doctored the ball? When the Cubs did their rookie hazing, Jesse Rogers had a story on how it was another example of Maddon keeping the clubhouse loose. Every team does that every season.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Oct 10, 2015 -> 01:40 PM)
The media coverage of this team is so pathetic. Really, a story on Cub fans claiming Lackey doctored the ball? When the Cubs did their rookie hazing, Jesse Rogers had a story on how it was another example of Maddon keeping the clubhouse loose. Every team does that every season.

True, true....but Maddon's a genius.