Cespedes Re-signs with the Mets

dayan024

QUOTE (blackmooncreeping @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 01:08 PM)
If the Sox truly aren't going over 100 million, then they stand a good chance of not getting anyone. I really think Gordon is going to stay in KC if the Royals come in anywhere near the top offer. And I don't see Cespedes/Upton signing for less than 100 million.

Sox not going over $100 mil. Have we just been wasting our time on here for the last several days? I had to edit because all of the talk has been quite interesting!

Edited by Saufley

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 02:09 PM)
I see Merkin and Hayes as crowd tamers at times. Temper people's expectations in regards to high profile moves. Maybe I'm wrong but seems like they do that because last off season they said similar things. "Sox won't spend big on a closer, Melky, etc."

JR being the ultimate news changer of course.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 03:23 PM)
It has been oddly quiet today on Twitter. Not even the occasional "SOURCE: Cespedes, White Sox agree to deal" tweet, which we saw lots of last night.

Maybe that is good news. But, as has been mentioned before I just don't want another team to come in sign him away from us. We need a big bat!

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 03:32 PM)
If anyone wants to confirm what rabbit has said feel free to do a quick search on Twitter. We don't need every post asking what he thinks.

We need a lets judge everything rabbit says thread. Or a thread where everyone who feels they have a personal agenda to prove that he doesnt have good sources thread.

I mean good god. He doesnt have to put that information out there. He isnt getting paid to do it nor is it making him a famous person (yet ;) ).