2016 Catch All Thread

southsider2k5

If you ever get into an argument with your mom, even if she's wrong and you're just reacting to something she did, people will take the side of your mom and assume you started it. I've noticed this happening with a lot of different people.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a house sucks. I thought finding a house would be so much easier than actually finding someone to buy ours. Nope.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been scouring all the real estate sites/apps. Everything we like in our price range is already in contingent status. Our agent told us that the good ones are flying off the market within a day. Very frustrating.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 12:20 PM)
Looking for a house sucks. I thought finding a house would be so much easier than actually finding someone to buy ours. Nope.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been scouring all the real estate sites/apps. Everything we like in our price range is already in contingent status. Our agent told us that the good ones are flying off the market within a day. Very frustrating.

Use Redfin, it was quicker than my realtor's feed and the alerting system is top notch. It made the looking part SOOOO much easier.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 03:32 PM)
Use Redfin, it was quicker than my realtor's feed and the alerting system is top notch. It made the looking part SOOOO much easier.

Ok, thanks, I'll give Redfin a try. I had mostly been using Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia.

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 03:49 PM)
Ok, thanks, I'll give Redfin a try. I had mostly been using Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia.

Yea I started on those, but Redfin was the best search tool. Zillow has a good layout and some nice tools on it but Redfin was more comprehensive IMO.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 04:30 PM)
The guy that is climbing Trumps tower in NY is moving incredibly slow. I really would appreciate he pick it up a bit for better entertainment.

The cops pulling him in was pretty entertaining...

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Aug 18, 2016 -> 01:17 PM)
b4nbA.jpg

This

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Aug 18, 2016 -> 01:24 PM)
Oh snap. God just outed Tony Perkins as gay.

This legit made me lol

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 18, 2016 -> 01:24 PM)
I have to say how totally awesome that is.

And this.

A friend wagered that the Wild would beat the Hawks in the 2015 hockey playoffs, the wager? Having to retake the ACT.

tl;dr version:

Hawks swept the Wild

Had a party at a friend's apartment the night before the ACT

Kid got smashed, took the test hungover

We all woke up and drank as he took the test, and continued after

Took bets on what his score would be.

Probably the most fun of a bet I've ever seen.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 25, 2016 -> 11:38 AM)
I am a lightweight now that I am old. I took some Nyquil cuz my kid loaned me this terrible cold and now I am high as a kite with a meeting to go to.

sizzzzurpshipps