2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 08:22 PM)
I'm thinking Ryan Pace isn't very good. It will be interesting if Fox survives this season as Bears coach. schefter was on the radio saying it would be wrong to think he's back next year no matter what.

I dont think they are going to fire a coach they hired to rebuild in the middle of said rebuild.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 08:47 PM)
I think the roster is a bigger problem than the coach.

Two high first round draft picks for Pace are still wild cards, that's not good on today's NFL

Can't win 1 home game a year and survive.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 08:48 PM)
Can't win 1 home game a year and survive.

Yeah, you're telling me, I have tickets for all those home games!

I guess it depends how long they will give Pace. If you are gonna let him hire a new coach, he probably deserves at least 2 or 3 years

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 08:52 PM)
Yeah, you're telling me, I have tickets for all those home games!

I guess it depends how long they will give Pace. If you are gonna let him hire a new coach, he probably deserves at least 2 or 3 years

I feel for you, sucks for us to be Bear fans right now :lol:

I mean, we aren't close to firing Pace. But he has to get better. He has let more talent go than he's brought in. It's okay, he wanted to build a team through something other than free agency but we aren't seeing any impact talent. But Loggains is may be hurting our offensive development. Dude is maybe the worst in a long line of bad OCs

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Sep 25, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
Injuries or not, rebuild or not, they should look like a competent football team. Losing games is expected but they should not be embarrassed and outplayed every minute of the game.

Fox isn't doing his job. If it continues he should be gone.

They are worst team in NFL right now hands down. Fox not adding anything positive right now.

Unless your head coach is the offensive coordinator, I really hate the "well will just have our new guy call the same offense" crap. It's always a sign of bad things to come. If you aren't good enough to have your own offensive philosophy, you aren't one of the best 32 offensive minds in football.