Spring training 3/10 SS: Royals vs White Sox, white sox vs Rangers

Whisox05

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Scoots @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 03:17 PM)
Yeah mine isn't even coming in HD and I have a MacBook Pro...

Mine can't even run a stream for more then 5 seconds with it jumping around and stopping and changing quality levels. I swear MLBTV gets worse every year when it should be getting better

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 05:18 PM)
Mine can't even run a stream for more then 5 seconds with it jumping around and stopping and changing quality levels. I swear MLBTV gets worse every year when it should be getting better

Many times the issue has nothing to do with your computer or local LAN or WLAN but the backbone of the Internet itself buckling under the deluge of streaming. IIRC MLB.tv has been working on a bunch of back end stuff but networks are under more strain than ever and even with their compression tech it's a ton of bandwidth to push.

It's definitely promising to see Avi hit like this, but also recall that Greg Norton led the Cactus League in batting average one year.

That said, if Avi does continue to hit like this, it'll be difficult to option him down to Charlotte at the end of the month. I don't think that the Sox will cut LaRoche early on, though. They'd probably split time at DH for a while.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 01:18 PM)

I'm Ok with it. My son sent me an older HP Elitebooks laptop but loaded it with Windows 10. It's not HD but should it be. I'm happy enough just to be watching the game. I got the game window open plus game day for both games and Soxtalk and it's still coming in good. Also I-tunes open and running an external disc drive.

Sox turn a triple play on fly out to Coats in LF with runners from 1st and 2nd on the move.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 02:22 PM)
B Team getting wrecked

Catcher Drew Butera generously gets an inside the park HR when Coats misses a gap drive and Leury proceeds to look like Dayan Viciedo picking it up and having it fly out of his hand behind him. 7 run inning on 5 hits. Royal 9-2 in the 7th. Damage done against relievers who won't make the team.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 03:39 PM)
I'm Ok with it. My son sent me an older HP Elitebooks laptop but loaded it with Windows 10. It's not HD but should it be. I'm happy enough just to be watching the game. I got the game window open plus game day for both games and Soxtalk and it's still coming in good. Also I-tunes open and running an external disc drive.

Sox turn a triple play on fly out to Coats in LF with runners from 1st and 2nd on the move.

Holy s***! You are the Zen master of multi-tasking! :notworthy

I know it's ST and all but it's great to see Avi hitting and collecting extra base hits. I really hope he makes the naysayers like myself eat my off season words. Please Avi, make me eat my words and expose me for a fool.

I was excited as hell when the Sox traded for Lawrie and its nice to see his power potential on display early on. If he stays healthy I think he's got 25 HR's in him, easily. I love his bat speed!

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 04:28 PM)

I know it's ST and all but it's great to see Avi hitting and collecting extra base hits. I really hope he makes the naysayers like myself eat my off season words. Please Avi, make me eat my words and expose me for a fool.

I was excited as hell when the Sox traded for Lawrie and its nice to see his power potential on display early on. If he stays healthy I think he's got 25 HR's in him, easily. I love his bat speed!

I know he had a bad season last year, but before he got hurt last year, he was having a very solid start to the year. Hopefully that is the real Avi, because it makes this team a whole lot more dangerous.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 10, 2016 -> 02:28 PM)

My old desktop died and I lost all all my music on I tunes so have to reload over 300 CD's, probably more if I ever load jazz and classical and all other strange CD's I have. Hated losing all the music I stole from youtube , most likely over 1000 songs with a youtube to mp3 converter. Would have taken forever with the Elitebooks CD drive so bought the external one to speed up the process.

I'm with ya on Avi since i was a big supporter of him until 2015 sucked the support from me. He's not even really that bad of a fielder. I think the injury hurt him a lot hitting and fielding.