4/22 Game thread: Texas, 7:10pm, CSN

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (oldsox @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 09:43 PM)
Fielder must be worst base runner in MLB, or anywhere else, too. He should have scored easily and kept it at a double play, thanks to great play by Eaton.

That man is, and has been, a disgrace to all professional athletes. An absolute slob who happens to be able to hit a baseball pretty well.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 02:23 AM)
Kick that f***ing loser out of the park. This ain't Wrigley bro.

Was it a Ranger fan? Why would a Sox fan throw the ball back on the field?? It was our double. Fans are so damn stupid. If you watch the play they never even considered thinking it might not be a good idea to grab a fair ball. I'm tellin you there should be so many more Bartmans throughout history. All fans go for the ball. Dumbasses.

BTW you can tell Stone loves working with this new announcer. I love Hawk but as a grouchy grandpa, he's way too grouchy way too often for a guy paid as much as Hawk is. Maybe Hawk will notice and act less pissy all season since this new guy is so happy to be there.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 03:55 AM)
Pitching and defense. All you need. Go out and get someone who can play a good LF (and can hit a bit) and move Melky to DH

We need Abreu to hit and a league average offense from shortstop and catcher at bare minimum.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 09:55 PM)
Pitching and defense. All you need. Go out and get someone who can play a good LF (and can hit a bit) and move Melky to DH

Ideally a RF; while Eaton's played a good RF, he doesn't have the arm.

Status quo is okay too.

Edited by GreenSox

Got home after TV shopping. Watched the game. Fun to see other teams being idiots on the base paths. What a triple play cluster f*** lol

Jose getting early run support! Love Jackson in the 2 hole. I'm loving Lawrie more and more everyday. Eaton continues to get on base. It's only a matter of time for Jose and Todd heat up which he is. Jose will get there.

Albers continues to be stellar.

Great win! 4th shutout. Impressive opening to this series against a good team.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 10:46 PM)
Ideally a RF; while Eaton's played a good RF, he doesn't have the arm.

Status quo is okay too.

Nah keep Eaton in RF, he's been fantastic there so far. And his arm looked good gunning down the runner at home the other day. Not sure how long it will last but Melky has played a pretty good LF this year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2016 -> 07:53 PM)
Rua showing big time range

I'm no scout, but being there last night, it looked to me like he had a very had jump on at least two fly halls and had to turn on the jets to make up for it. His reads were garbage.