June 22nd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 6:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever a certain someone complains about others in the game threads, then the White Sox always tend to rally. It's like Greg's house-betting always backfiring.

Remember the last time, when Ventura was kicked out for arguing, Renteria was managing the team and he assumed he would take the loss because nobody can manage better?

Sox winning, Sox winning...party time!!!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 08:58 PM)
Who'd have thought that Junior Guerra would be 4-1 as a starter with a 3.67 ERA?

Thompson is finally fading a bit with the Dodgers and Puig is back again, so his PT will decrease, but it's crazy how a change of environment will work wonders for some players and everything will click. Also helps when the organization you play for has 100% confidence (and patience) in you...where you can't lose your position after a week or two of bad at-bats.

Others, like Erik Johnson, he gone.

Tie Game again.

We're bad fans for being in the thread, though, because the White Sox WERE losing and now it's tied again.

No, you're a bad fan because you want the team to lose. You are probably really cranky right now.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 08:01 PM)
No, you're a bad fan because you want the team to lose. You are probably really cranky right now.

No, I want the team to have a plan/strategy/vision.

Like GreenSox said, Saladino and some random player will be traded for another large veteran salary...and we'll have no options for replacing 2B, which will lead to more fruitless veteran acquisitions.

I'm surprised they haven't made you a moderator yet so you could be the ultimate arbiter of what constitutes "good fans."

How about you send out PM's to all the posters in the database who didn't post at all...or were in the game thread earlier and gave up already?

That will make them all better fans, I'm sure. If only they had someone to educate them.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
Lol that's not gona get it done.

The Reds didn't like our prospects in a Frazier deal. We won't get Bruce.

Good I hope we don't get him. We don't need another Reds hitter who's gonna come here and hit below .220

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)

Like GreenSox said, Saladino and some random player will be traded for another large veteran salary...and we'll have no options for replacing 2B, which will lead to more fruitless veteran acquisitions.

I'm surprised they haven't made you a moderator yet so you could be the ultimate arbiter of what constitutes "good fans."

How about you send out PM's to all the posters in the database who didn't post at all...or were in the game thread earlier and gave up already?

That will make them all better fans, I'm sure. If only they had someone to educate them.

Dude, you're all over the place.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)

Here is a bet. I bet Saladino is still a White Sox after the trade deadline. You bet he gets traded. Loser has to log off Soxtalk forever.