June 23rd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 12:35pm CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
This might be the best home ump we have had all year. He is nailing the pitch trax

And just as you say that, he calls a borderline one for the home team.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:46 PM)
So they are running a poll asking which pitcher the Red Sox should trade for...Sale or Q...what a bunch of idiots

To be fair, they actually have the prospects to pull it off. The Sox love Swihart.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:46 PM)
So they are running a poll asking which pitcher the Red Sox should trade for...Sale or Q...what a bunch of idiots

Boston sports fans are, very literally, the worst in the country. It's not up for debate.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:48 PM)
To be fair, they actually have the prospects to pull it off. The Sox love Swihart.

They arent getting either. It's useless for them to dream about it.

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:48 PM)
Boston sports fans are, very literally, the worst in the country. It's not up for debate.

I went to Fenway I think in 2003. It was before they won, and they were fine. They even gave crap to people leaving and coming during an inning and arriving late. Now they are nothing but glorified Cubs fans. Down 2 with nobody on, they are booing when Papi is 3 and 0. Like who cares if they win, Papi needs to hit a homer.

About double the amount of posting that there was at this stage of the game yesterday. Guess this what happens when Shields pitches like Shields instead of the cheap imitation we've been seeing the past few weeks.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 01:51 PM)
I went to Fenway I think in 2003. It was before they won, and they were fine. They even gave crap to people leaving and coming during an inning and arriving late. Now they are nothing but glorified Cubs fans. Down 2 with nobody on, they are booing when Papi is 3 and 0. Like who cares if they win, Papi needs to hit a homer.

It's what happens when your fanbase gets too big. Too many casual fans who don't really know the game come to watch and it looks bad for the fanbase as a whole.