**Game 3 of 162: Sox at Toronto**

Brian

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 09:10 PM)
Daryl Boston and some guys laughed at Donaldson. Sometimes people in baseball are too uptight.

The look on Donaldson's face wasn't a joke...it was him being a d bag. Just because a few guys laughed doesn't mean it wasn't a deliberate attempt of disrespect by Donaldson. I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up with a baseball in the ribs at some point in the season

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:13 PM)
The look on Donaldson's face wasn't a joke...it was him being a d bag. Just because a few guys laughed doesn't mean it wasn't a deliberate attempt of disrespect by Donaldson. I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up with a baseball in the ribs at some point in the season

Meh. Sox homered right after him and got the last laugh. I just don't mind some trash talk. Ya let's hit the f***ing guy because he blew a whistle? Get over yourself.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:12 PM)
It doesn’t make him any less of a prick

I won't forget being so conflicted when the Royals were playing the Blue Jays and it was a HBP fest. Didn't like Ventura or Volquez (he was pitching) at all but Donaldson and others were getting lit up. I was cheering both ways there.

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 09:13 PM)

Imagine being a fan of one of the other AL east teams...I'm sure they talk about it all the time.

Edited by Scoots

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 09:17 PM)
Meh. Sox homered right after him and got the last laugh. I just don't mind some trash talk. Ya let's hit the f***ing guy because he blew a whistle? Get over yourself.

Hitting a guy in the ribs is a part of baseball. Get over yourself

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:22 PM)
Hitting a guy in the ribs is a part of baseball. Get over yourself

You're probably the same guy that gets butt hurt over a TD dance in football. How about you just sit Donaldson's ass on the bench instead of putting him on base.