SOXFEST Running Thread

NorthSideSox72

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

It ended better than it started, but I still can't wait for the day that these baseball writers stop using errors and fielding percentage so often. At least he didn't use batting average.

Edited by Jose Abreu

Does anyone know how “youth” passes work?  I just bought regular GA tickets for me & my 5 year old son and assume my 2 year son is free.  But I saw there are special “youth weekend” passes that allow access kid autograph sessions & events.  Are these actually different in terms of access or are they simply a reduced price for kids when staying the whole weekend?

19 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Does anyone know how “youth” passes work?  I just bought regular GA tickets for me & my 5 year old son and assume my 2 year son is free.  But I saw there are special “youth weekend” passes that allow access kid autograph sessions & events.  Are these actually different in terms of access or are they simply a reduced price for kids when staying the whole weekend?

The latter. Your sons can still go to any of the kid-exclusive stuff.

• Thanks 1